PDA

View Full Version : The Rabbit Chat Thread With Florence & The Gang

Neil-and-Maria
07-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Hello Everybun!

Our twofoots Hairy (Neil) and Fluffy (Maria) are upstairs playing a game called Rabbits so we thought we'd come on the computer and chat to some of you other bunnies. To start off what did you have for dinner, we had pellets, hay, carrots and banana?

Florence, BooBoo, Colleen, Nellie, Poppet, Elvis, Kitty, Rita and Dylan :bunny:

Bavarian Bunny
07-06-2007, 09:08 PM
Hi gang,

we had hay, spring greens, hazel leaves, carrot and celery.

Snoopy, Penny and Duchess

P.S.: Can you lock your twofoots in the bedroom so that Neil can't do the quiz tonight?

Isabel
07-06-2007, 09:13 PM
HELLO EVERYBUN!!!!!
Roxy here, thought I'd come on cos Barney's been getting all the attention at the moment.
I had pellets but there wasn't enough as usual! Then I had some yummy dandelion leaves but I'm sure Barney got more. and I've just had some Banana which I think mummy was keeping to herself but Barney hoped up onto the sofa and stole it out her handbag...he has his uses.

Joanne26
07-06-2007, 09:18 PM
:wave: :wave:

We had spring greens, a cherry tomato and cauliflower :D

Are your two foots still playing rabbit? :lol:

Liam and Mishy xx

Becca
07-06-2007, 09:20 PM
:wave: Hello for tea tonight we had spring greens,parsley,carrot and apple.

Smokey,Fudge and Angel.

Suzanne
07-06-2007, 09:27 PM
Our two foots have gone and left us with grandma and grandad as they are going on hols so we are getting spoilt. We can run around the garden all day as grandma isn't at work cause she has a poorly foot (strange how they only have two feet!!) We know how to get lots of treats out of them - they are a push over and love it when we beg - you know the way we do it ;) ;) !! We do miss our mummy though. Anyway we had pellets and lots of grass and some greens today. Mummy came today to spray our bums with some stuff though - to stop flies she said - doesn't taste too good but if we look cute I'm sure grandma will be out soon with the treat tub ;)

cavysrock
07-06-2007, 09:27 PM
helloy, it's Basil here
we had spring greens, celery, tomato and baby corn. Mummy is letting me run round her ebdroom soon hehe i can't wait to meet ,my new wife in 5 weeks time :)

Neil-and-Maria
07-06-2007, 09:40 PM
Hi gang,

we had hay, spring greens, hazel leaves, carrot and celery.

Snoopy, Penny and Duchess

P.S.: Can you lock your twofoots in the bedroom so that Neil can't do the quiz tonight?

Ha Ha! If Hairy doesn't do it me and BooBoo will!

Florence

Neil-and-Maria
07-06-2007, 09:41 PM
:wave: :wave:

We had spring greens, a cherry tomato and cauliflower :D

Are your two foots still playing rabbit? :lol:

Liam and Mishy xx

Yes, they're still up there...if it's anything like usual they'll be HOURS :D !

BooBoo

Neil-and-Maria
07-06-2007, 09:43 PM
HELLO EVERYBUN!!!!!
Roxy here, thought I'd come on cos Barney's been getting all the attention at the moment.
I had pellets but there wasn't enough as usual! Then I had some yummy dandelion leaves but I'm sure Barney got more. and I've just had some Banana which I think mummy was keeping to herself but Barney hoped up onto the sofa and stole it out her handbag...he has his uses.

BooBoo's our naughtiest one!

Florence

No, I'm not, you are!

BooBoo

You're both as bad as each other!

Colleen

Joanne26
07-06-2007, 09:50 PM

BooBoo

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Liam and Mishy x

Isabel
07-06-2007, 09:52 PM
BooBoo's our naughtiest one!

Florence

No, I'm not, you are!

BooBoo

You're both as bad as each other!

Colleen

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Barney is usual the norty one apart from when I have wee'd on the bed...mummy said it was ok though cos it was on daddies side :D

You're two foots are up there for hours :shock: poor fluffy :lol:

Neil-and-Maria
07-06-2007, 09:54 PM
Who is the black lionhead, is it Liam? I think we might be related.

Elvis the black lionhead

Joanne26
07-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Who is the black lionhead, is it Liam? I think we might be related.

Elvis the black lionhead

:wave: Hello Elvis, no Liam is the English cross in my mummys avatar thingy, the lionhead is moi, a girlie bun ;) :lol:

Mishka x

Neil-and-Maria
07-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Does anybun know where I can get a perm done?

Poppet the cashmere lop

Neil-and-Maria
07-06-2007, 09:59 PM
:wave: Hello Elvis, no Liam is the English cross in my mummys avator thingy, the lionhead is moi, a girlie bun ;) :lol:

Mishka x

Wow a black lionhead girly! Perhaps we could meet up and play humans ;) !

Elvis

ps I like your name. I'll save you a bit of my banana :D .

Joanne26
07-06-2007, 10:03 PM
Wow a black lionhead girly! Perhaps we could meet up and play humans ;) !

Elvis

ps I like your name. I'll save you a bit of my banana :D .

Thankyou :oops: :oops: you are so sweet Elvis.......

Mishka x

:lol: :lol:

Neil-and-Maria
07-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Thankyou :oops: :oops: you are so sweet Elvis.......

Mishka x

:lol: :lol:

I've written you a poem Mishka

Mishka is a rabbit
and I'm a rabbit too
I'm saving my banana
and gonna give it to you.

Elvis :oops:

oscarbunny
07-06-2007, 10:10 PM

BooBoo

:oops: :oops: Oh my....

OpaL x

cavysrock
07-06-2007, 10:10 PM
hehe, i just scared mummy, i learnt how to open her ebdroom door and the bathroom is the only other room in the houce i know- so i went there and mummy came upstairs and screamed when she saw me :lol: :rolleyes:

Joanne26
07-06-2007, 10:12 PM
I've written you a poem Mishka

Mishka is a rabbit
and I'm a rabbit too
I'm saving my banana
and gonna give it to you.

Elvis :oops:

Awww, that is lovely :oops: :oops: :bunny:

Mishka x

Neil-and-Maria
07-06-2007, 10:14 PM

Barney is usual the norty one apart from when I have wee'd on the bed...mummy said it was ok though cos it was on daddies side :D

You're two foots are up there for hours :shock: poor fluffy :lol:

We wee'd on Fluffy the first time she laid on the sofa with us! :D

Nellie and Poppet

Neil-and-Maria
07-06-2007, 10:16 PM
hehe, i just scared mummy, i learnt how to open her ebdroom door and the bathroom is the only other room in the houce i know- so i went there and mummy came upstairs and screamed when she saw me :lol: :rolleyes:

Hairy taught me to climb the stairs using sunflower seeds to encourage me. I think he wishes he hadn't now ;) !

BooBoo

Joanne26
07-06-2007, 10:16 PM
We wee'd on Fluffy the first time she laid on the sofa with us! :D

Nellie and Poppet

HS
07-06-2007, 10:34 PM
I had apple tonght for my tea, and some pellets. I've jsut been leaving lovely big poos all over my mummy's office floor.
Squidgy

Neil-and-Maria
07-06-2007, 10:38 PM
I had apple tonght for my tea, and some pellets. I've jsut been leaving lovely big poos all over my mummy's office floor.
Squidgy

Our twofoot Hairy keeps picking ours up and measuring them then photographing them and posting them on here! He's a right weirdo sometimes :roll: !

Florence

Ozzy'sMummy
07-06-2007, 10:51 PM
Oooh I have snuck on mummy's space age think she punches it. She says it's a laptop?? :?

For my tea I had chopped up carrot, romaine lettuce and brocoli with pellets (my pellet day don't you know :D) and also I had cubes of carrot, lettuce and brocoli hidden round my room. For pudding I had lots of supa forage :D. Yummy yum yum!!!!

Hmmm we should all have a party!! Who's up for a carrot cocktail?

XxXx

Neil-and-Maria
07-06-2007, 11:04 PM
Oooh I have snuck on mummy's space age think she punches it. She says it's a laptop?? :?

For my tea I had chopped up carrot, romaine lettuce and brocoli with pellets (my pellet day don't you know :D) and also I had cubes of carrot, lettuce and brocoli hidden round my room. For pudding I had lots of supa forage :D. Yummy yum yum!!!!

Hmmm we should all have a party!! Who's up for a carrot cocktail?

XxXx

Oooh a party! That's a good idea! How about ours tomorrow night, we're the house that smells of hay about half a mile from Blackpool Tower. If you all bring some snacks to eat we'll supply the hay and water :D . Hope to see as many of you as possible at about 7 o'clock!

Florence

ps please try and come Mishka, I'll give myself an extra long groom ;) !

Elvis

cheekytikki
07-06-2007, 11:35 PM
hi :wave:
teegra and the duchess here (we have been working on our spelling as we were told we were not as clever as you :( )

anyway for our supper we have had hay, greens, radish, celery, parsley, tomato, cucumber, carrot tops, spinach and fresh strawberry. yum!

you are all very lucky bunnies who have pellets for supper! we only get a few pellets mixed in out bowl of dried grass for brekkie!

BinkyBun
08-06-2007, 01:28 AM
Beaty Beatrix here :wave: we had lots of herbage with dandelion leaf, oat hay, pellets and some delicious curly Kale that was still wet from being washed...yummmmm:love: Mummy says it will help keep us from pooing strings of pearls. I thought she'd like them as a bracelet!:roll: Two foots are soo weird... Mummy also gave some yummy treats of bits of apple at lunchtime today - she hid papaya tablets in them and thought I didn't know but I did. I didn't mind as it was tasty. Wouldn't eat them on their own tho...I'm not stupid!!:lol:

Azraelm
08-06-2007, 09:49 AM
Hi :wave:
I was on good form last night. I went upstairs and investigated under the bed, had a munch on a skirting board, bit Mum's ankles so she would give me some food and then when Mum was in the bath I snuck in, chewed her jumper and wee'd on it! :D I don't know why I did that but I just felt the need!

Then The Worm groomed me and we layed together for a while on the carpet outside the bathroom :love:

For dinner I had some redigrass, spring greens, a carrot, celery and some green pepper.

Audreyxx

Neil-and-Maria
08-06-2007, 09:52 AM
We'd all like a cat to play with, Audrey, but Fluffy won't let us! :(

Florence and BooBoo

CottonMather
08-06-2007, 09:57 AM
My daddy won't let us have one either... :cry:
Scipio x

I had a rough night last night - that's why I missed this party...:roll:
Beauty

Oh. stop your whinging Beaut! It's not that bad, and you didn't have to go tell mum of me!!! :evil:
Flower

Azraelm
08-06-2007, 10:03 AM
I feel very sorry for you Florence, Booboo and Scipio- everybun should have their very own cat slave! :lol: :lol: :lol: (evil cackle!)
Audreyx

CottonMather
08-06-2007, 10:06 AM
yeah! I'll tell Daddy :D
We do have a couple of those dog things - the brown one is good fun, but the black one thinks that we are toys, so we don't get to go in the front room anymore :roll: talk about favoritism!
Scip x

Neil-and-Maria
08-06-2007, 10:30 AM
We don't do dogs! Elvis told us he lived in a house with loads and the RSPCA had to come 19 TIMES to rescue them all. He's happy with us now though! :D

Nellie and Poppet and Kitty

Phill
08-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Our mum and dad are gonna get a dog! :shock: But it'll only be little at first they've said and they will teach it not to bother us apparently :roll: But as Oakley has said can you really trust the two foots??? They go out all day and only leave you a bit of pellets and hay and don't give you anything treat wise until they get home! It's just dispicable!

Oakleys a little grumpy at the mo ;)

Love Hester, Lavender, Wilbur, Plum, Pan, Arthur, Scarlett, Stitch, Ron, Tilly, Eva, Max, Bootz, Rex, Molly, Delilha, Jasmine, Scooter, Dash and Oakley(lady of the manor and general ruler of the Wee Warren kingdom, my word is law)!

CottonMather
08-06-2007, 01:46 PM
brown dog is great though! :D she is so gentle and just likes to gaze lovingly at us... :love: best thing is - she helps us with our treat ball when mum's not looking ;)
black puppy is 'rescue' not sure what that means... I think it must mean 'retarded' cos whenever he does something bad, mum just says: "well, he is rescue :roll: ", but this also means that he doesn't understand that we rule the house - and now he has tried a new trick... he doesn't like the pellets that mum & dad get him, so he has started itching and doing sloppy poos (he does still eat his ceacotrophs though - and anyone elses! :shock:) just so that they have to buy him expensive special food! I think I might try that one ;)
later!
Scip x

Estelle
08-06-2007, 02:38 PM
hello bunny friends, this is Amber (the most intelligent rabbit out of our group)
for our tea we had broccoli, spring greens, carrot and rocket. Mummy wouldn't give us any pudding because she says we'll get fat! I'm a really fast eater so i get more than Dexter. I told him that carrots taste like soil so he won't eat them and i get them all :lol: He's so gullable sometimes.
I am always good for my mummy but Dexter likes to wind her up by spraying his wee everywhere. We are going to have our afternoon nap now.

Bye for now, Amber bun x

Isabel
08-06-2007, 04:16 PM
hi :wave:
teegra and the duchess here (we have been working on our spelling as we were told we were not as clever as you :( )

anyway for our supper we have had hay, greens, radish, celery, parsley, tomato, cucumber, carrot tops, spinach and fresh strawberry. yum!

you are all very lucky bunnies who have pellets for supper! we only get a few pellets mixed in out bowl of dried grass for brekkie!

Hi guys. We think you spell really well. You can't get that much time to practice. I think you should tell whoever said that to :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :oops: sorry I get a bit carried away sometimes.

Roxy x

Isabel
08-06-2007, 04:20 PM
I was on good form last night. I went upstairs and investigated under the bed, had a munch on a skirting board, bit Mum's ankles so she would give me some food and then when Mum was in the bath I snuck in, chewed her jumper and wee'd on it! :D I don't know why I did that but I just felt the need!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: weeing on stuff is brilliant. I wee'd on daddies bag and he shouted at mummy so she hid it and now neither of them can remember where it is :lol: I chewed dadies shirt thing that he irons everyday and he wasn't happy about that either. Mummy said it will teach him not to leave things on the floor.

Roxy x

Rabbers
08-06-2007, 04:27 PM
lol!:wave:
I (Rolo) weeed all over the bath yesterday! it was sooooo funny! I was aiming at the girl, but she moved me quick! Well I hate having a bath in the sink - it gets my feet all wet- but apparently i needed it as i had sat in nasty things. I was wiffing a bit! lol!

Ozzie says hi! and he is a lucky boy as he has only once had to have a bath ever, whereas i have not been that lucky! And he's the white one!!!!

cheekytikki
08-06-2007, 04:30 PM
Hi guys. We think you spell really well. You can't get that much time to practice. I think you should tell whoever said that to :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :oops: sorry I get a bit carried away sometimes.

Roxy x

thanks roxy :D

we dont get that much time to practise really - far too much laying and sleeping and flopping and stretching and snoozing and napping and eating to do!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Neil-and-Maria
08-06-2007, 06:31 PM
Hope you can all come to our party tonight, we've got loads of fresh water and hay for you all to enjoy and a dandelion and carrot dip. I think Daddy is going to get really drunk tonight because he's spent all day moaning about his tooth and has to see the emergency dentist at 7.30pm tonight.

Florence

cheekytikki
08-06-2007, 06:32 PM
ooo yum! we will be there! any orchard grass by any chance? mmmm mmmmmm!

Neil-and-Maria
08-06-2007, 06:33 PM
ooo yum! we will be there! any orchard grass by any chance? mmmm mmmmmm!

We'll raid the treat cupboard :lol: :lol: !

BooBoo

Steph
08-06-2007, 06:40 PM
OOO yes please we would all like to come to the party. Ill bring some oxbow hay and some readigrass :D Ahem last weekend our mummy was quite annoyed because you left our shed in quite a state :roll: We tried to clean up but the evidence of a bunny bash was all around the shed and run :shock:

See you all later :wave:

Neil-and-Maria
08-06-2007, 06:42 PM
OOO yes please we would all like to come to the party. Ill bring some oxbow hay and some readigrass :D Ahem last weekend our mummy was quite annoyed because you left our shed in quite a state :roll: We tried to clean up but the evidence of a bunny bash was all around the shed and run :shock:

See you all later :wave:

When you've got to party, you've got to party :lol: :lol: :lol: !

Elvis

cheekytikki
08-06-2007, 06:46 PM
we have got a storage box full to the brim of treats we will drag that along if we can sneak it out ;) there is plenty to go around! :D see you soon :lol:

i think we also have a nice bottle of carrot juice to bring along

sillyrabbit
08-06-2007, 06:47 PM

We had our greens, pellets and oat hay and just got a basket of toys and treats each so we have obviously been good today ;)

Love Buu, Beau, Trip and Scarlett xxxx

Steph
08-06-2007, 06:49 PM
Bunny poopers I think mum has sussed out our plan to escape tonight :shock: Can somebun bring round a grapling hook and lots of rope please ? :lol: :lol:

chloaster
08-06-2007, 06:55 PM
Above bunnys mum grassed to our Mum too and we got grounded for helping trash the place. We have worked out a cunning plan of escape for tonight tho and we are all planning on breaking this Blooming "Bunny Fat Camp" diet she's got us on!!! :evil:

Neil-and-Maria
08-06-2007, 08:20 PM
Hi everybun

Hairy (Neil) is back from the dentists and he's gone up to the study to cry because he's not allowed to get drunk for a week :lol: ! So who's at our party, we've thought of a brilliant game called "Pin The Tail On The Human".

Florence

buddabun
08-06-2007, 09:00 PM
Count us in - our tails are ripe for pinning! Our parents are too busy putting things in boxes to notice us slipping out for a party...

what's everybun up to this weekend? we've been told we've got a new house to move to but it's not until sometime next week - Jack is a bit worried about getting in the noisy tin box but I'll keep her calm - I'm a travel veteran.

We;re watching Big Brother at the moment - I don't understand all this racist stuff. I'm white and have a black (well, she's grey really) wife and WE don't see any need to use nasty words. Silly two foots and their silly problems!

cheekytikki
08-06-2007, 09:13 PM
we are here at the partay!
we are not up to much this weekend the usual eat, sleep. eat some more, poop then sleep again :D

Jack's-Jane
08-06-2007, 09:31 PM
AH-HA !! At last I've sussed how to use this 'putery-thing-a-me :D

Hello all :wave: Grandpa here :wave:

Apparently every-one was expecting me to turn up my toes last week :roll:
My two-foot is such a drama queen :roll:
So, here is how today has been for me :
Brekki served after a hump of my Teddy :D
A snooze
A Hump of my Teddy and a spray of a passing Maggie-Bun 8)
A snack of grass and some diced celery :love:
A snooze
A hump of my Teddy and my towel
A snack of gratted carrot......YUM :D
A snooze
A bum check and a groom......BORING :roll:
A snooze
A hump of my Teddy
A snooze
A scrumy snack of sliced greens :love:
A spray of my two-foot
A L-O-N-G drink
A snooze
A nightcap of Porridge Oats ...........Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

I hope yous all had as good a day as me :D
Now, did I tell you the story of my time in the trenches during the war........:?

I did, oh well I'll be off for another snooze now. Be good you youngsters and dont forget to turn the lights out when you go to bed

Night all

Grandpa Gregory :D

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/Jan-bun/Picture775.jpg

kim 106
08-06-2007, 09:35 PM
im only a baby i dont think mummy willl lettt me out to play may be next time dont know if snow bell wants to come thow shes so spolt lucky cow

love bailey

kim 106
08-06-2007, 09:37 PM
AH-HA !! At last I've sussed how to use this 'putery-thing-a-me :D

Hello all :wave: Grandpa here :wave:

Apparently every-one was expecting me to turn up my toes last week :roll:
My two-foot is such a drama queen :roll:
So, here is how today has been for me :
Brekki served after a hump of my Teddy :D
A snooze
A Hump of my Teddy and a spray of a passing Maggie-Bun 8)
A snack of grass and some diced celery :love:
A snooze
A hump of my Teddy and my towel
A snack of gratted carrot......YUM :D
A snooze
A bum check and a groom......BORING :roll:
A snooze
A hump of my Teddy
A snooze
A scrumy snack of sliced greens :love:
A spray of my two-foot
A L-O-N-G drink
A snooze
A nightcap of Porridge Oats ...........Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

I hope yous all had as good a day as me :D
Now, did I tell you the story of my time in the trenches during the war........:?

I did, oh well I'll be off for another snooze now. Be good you youngsters and dont forget to turn the lights out when you go to bed

Night all

Grandpa Gregory :D

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/Jan-bun/Picture775.jpg

mums sent me to bed grandpa rescue me please

CottonMather
08-06-2007, 09:46 PM
We've all just been cleaned out :D even though Mum is ill with a nasty cold and has a bad head, we pooped everywhere just to watch her clean it up :lol: great fun!:thumb:
Florence et al.... if Hairy is feeling sorry for himself with a poorly mouth, you have the same idea of entertainment as us with this party of yours! Can't wait to see his face when he has to clear up all of our mess :lol:

buddabun
08-06-2007, 09:48 PM
we don't want to go to bed either. jack is hiding under the sofa and i'm refusing to let mum catch me. it's the weekend and i can stay up if i want to! they're so bossy, i might jsut have a teenage tantrum... hmppphhhhh :evil:

im going to stay put in front of the telly until i fall asleep - watership down is too good to miss

cheekytikki
08-06-2007, 10:14 PM
grrrrr our 2 foot hasnt fed us our supper yet :x :( we are making as much noise as possible though to attract her attention.......we had better have something extra special tonight!!!

Estelle
08-06-2007, 10:18 PM
ha ha, i had the most fun tonight. While mum was making tea i hid in my secret place she doesn't know. When she came outside to give us tea, Phoebe sat there looking all innocent while mummy looked for me. I was so quiet she couldn't find me and she started getting all panicky :lol:
Even though i was starving i hid for ages, i nearly made her cry :lol: Then when she turned her back i hopped out and lay on the grass like i'd been there all along. She has no idea where my secret hiding place is.
Its such fun to play mind games with the two foots. I might do my pretendy tummy ache thing tomorrow to see if i can get her all panicky again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr Hobbes bun.

cheekytikki
08-06-2007, 10:21 PM
i (teegra) have found that the most fun place to hide was in the bale of hay. unfortunately a certain young lady *stares at duchess* isnt very ladylike in her eating habits and dived into the hay face first resulting in a trip to the vets, eye medicine and my beloved hiding place hay bale being taken away :roll: :(

oscarbunny
08-06-2007, 10:30 PM
Polo here, i am a snot box... and mammy shoved me and oscar in a stupid box and then we got prodded by the nasty vet... and injected twice! :shock: Not speaking to mammy at the moment.... Oscar says hello :wave:

Victoria39
08-06-2007, 10:49 PM
Hi, Archie here:wave: Sorry we missed the party, bunny mummy grounded us because myself and Flora have been digging big holes in the garden - we thought it would be an easier route to get to Blackpool:lol: Koo and Daffodil have been grounded too as Koo has not been sharing the veg. Joey was looking forward to buying a "kiss me quick hat" and having a slow dance with Florence but his daughters Phoebe and Monica were not impressed by his intentions:oops:

Neil-and-Maria
08-06-2007, 11:53 PM
Oh My God! :shock: !
We''ll never clear all this poo and hay before they get up in the morning :shock: !

Florence

kim 106
09-06-2007, 06:49 PM
did some buns have aparty snow wouldent get up today she grounded for a munth

Neil-and-Maria
09-06-2007, 07:11 PM
Ha, Hairy and Fluffy are so stooopid! They actually thought all the poop was ours and Hairys got the tape measure out again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nellies been brewing some carrot wine ready for the next bash, I think she's a bit sweet on Grandpa Gregory myself.

Elvis is hoping Mishka can make the next one. He's so vain. He thinks we all love him loads because we groom him a lot, he doesnt realise he always has some tasty hay stuck to his face.

Poppet has given up on her perm and decided on straighteners. She talked about it all night to Duchess and Teegra. It suits her much better, she got Kitty to help her.

Booboo is keeping our 2-foots occupied whilst I write this and Colleen is a brilliant lookout.

Rita and Dylan couldnt make the party, being house buns their absence would have been spotted.

So have any buns got any gossip?

Florence xx

PS, Ive never been asked to slow dance before :oops:

kim 106
09-06-2007, 07:22 PM
i have snowey bun here i have had my 2 foot trying to get me out in the run for days but would i go oh no but today just to make her happy i played out side fior a bit then hid under my hutch. Whole 2 foot slave was cleaning out my hutch about time to i say been all of a day since she did it

ps i enjoyed the party sorry i had to leave earley but 2 foot gets up early and would have seen me getting back

Neil-and-Maria
09-06-2007, 07:24 PM
They're just obsessed with our poo, aren't they :roll: !

Florence

CottonMather
09-06-2007, 07:27 PM
They didn't spot any of mine then? :shock: :oops:

Scip x

Neil-and-Maria
09-06-2007, 07:33 PM
They didn't spot any of mine then? :shock: :oops:

Scip x

There were FOUR bin-bags full :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: !

Florence

CottonMather
09-06-2007, 07:36 PM
There were FOUR bin-bags full :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: !

Florence

sounds about right :lol:
Mum was so pleased with me this morning - she thought I'd been a good boy and done everything in the litter tray! :lol: ha! she's never guess where I really did it!!! :D

Scip x

Azraelm
09-06-2007, 08:10 PM
Does anyone else think the forum guests might think our two foots are a bunch of looneys with this thread? :shock: :lol:
Audreyxx

kim 106
09-06-2007, 08:12 PM
he he he how to confuse the 2 foots go to party then pretend you have been a good bun oh baileys sulking becuse he couldent come hes in the house you see ha ha silly man he is im not having that in my hutch not that mum knows this he he he:lol: :lol: :lol:

kim 106
09-06-2007, 08:13 PM
nooooooo never lol got to be mad to be in this thread :lol: :lol:

CottonMather
09-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Does anyone else think the forum guests might think our two foots are a bunch of looneys with this thread? :shock: :lol:
Audreyxx

Just cos your mum is a mod :roll:
here - have some wine! go on, just a little! :D

Flower x

Azraelm
09-06-2007, 08:24 PM
Just cos your mum is a mod :roll:
here - have some wine! go on, just a little! :D

Flower x

Don't insult my Mum or I'll get her to tell your Mum off! :evil: :D :lol:

Is it carrot flavour? Oh go on then :lol:

Ali
09-06-2007, 09:25 PM
HAHAH guess what!!!!!! my bunny mum left the front off the botton of the hutch when she put us to bed the other night, in the bunny palace:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God did we have a ball, Bacardi breezer wasnt in it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:did we party!!!!!!

She came in in the morning and just said OMG!!!!!!!!

How did you get out:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think she had too many wines the night before:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We had a blast:lol: :lol: :lol: