• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

isnt she Gorgeous

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
my mums boyfriends kids were over at mine today and i thought id be nice and show them my buns they seemed to love Simba but when i showed them Crystal they did nothing but take the wee out of her dewlap they said it makes her look ugly :shock: :evil: :cry: so everyone tell Crystal how Gorgeous she is and to ignore nasty bullies :(

IMG_0663.gif

IMG_0683.gif

IMG_0672.gif

IMG_0674.gif

IMG_0660.gif

Awww poor crystal, shes a pretty bunny, I like the fluffy-ness between lops ears, tis very cute!

Awww she is bootiful! Her fur looks really soft? How is she doing now?

shes doing great, recovering well shes at the vets in half an hour to see if the bloating has gone down and her tempretures come down :) so proud of her shes such the little fighter :D and her coat is quite soft :D not as soft as it was when she was a baby though :)

Aww thats great news, I keep thinking of her and what could have happened if you hadn't trusted your insticts!

Let us know how she gets on today :D

She is lovely!!:D Don't take it to heart what kids say, they always say things that upset but don't really mean to. Or if they do, they don't really understand. Just ignore it and fuss over your little beauty bun xxx:D

Crystal - hunny bunny - ' you are beautiful no matter what they say - words cant bring you down .... lalala'
And remember sweetheart for now and future reference! - boys *kids* are icky and have no tact til they grow up - and een then not much :lol:

Hello Crystal :wave:

You are gorgeous, don't listen, to the nasty two foots, you are beautiful :love:

Love Trooper and Lillie and Kirsty ;) xx

Back