• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lettuce Lodge/SooZoo

Can't find website for either of them guess you'll have to ring SooZoo but can't even find details for Lettuce Lodge:?

Good to know there is someone faily local to take my hunnybuggers if I need to leave them:(

Last edited:
no i havent used either but the society for abandoned animals in manchester (stretford) have recently started doing bunny boarding and i would trust them with my buns.

it is where cerys and matilda came from

I am not sure what as happened to Rebecca from lettuce lodge as I emailed her a week ago.

the society for abandoned animals in manchester (stretford) have recently started doing bunny boarding and i would trust them with my buns

Ooh I didnt know that. Very helpful, thanks. I've been wondering which of my friends to offload Muppet on but this might be better :)

Thanks Guys, Lettuce Lodge is booked up :( Have two more to try and if they are, then Im bugg**ed!!! :shock: Rabbits!! :roll: Xx

Back