• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues.... what would you like to see in the goody bags...

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
Hi

Ive never done one before and im not really sure what to put in except for the obvious stuff.... please could rescues suggest what they have had previously or what they would like to see in this time... or whateverness... :lol:

thanks

Black bin liners..
rubber gloves.
kitchen roll...although bulky!
Anti bacterial handwash..

willow sticks/apple tree twigs for bunnies...

How do the goodie bags get distributed?! And how do you determine which rescue gets gooodie bags?!

Dont know much about this - hence the questions:lol: :oops: :oops:

is you look on the other thread on goody bags on Rabbit Chat - we nominated rescues and put ourselves forward to make up a goodie bag. Then Dobbin distributed the rescues to those taking part. A lot of us asked for a local rescue so we could drop off in person to save on costs and look at the rabbits at the same time :)

Oooooooh fab idea - must have missed the original thread :roll: :roll:

I'm going to kays at the end of the month, will take her something then for the buns :D

Sorry... asked this on the other thread but it seems more appropriate here!

Anyone know what size syringes are most useful for rescues? (if at all??)

Anyone know what size syringes are most useful for rescues? (if at all??)

1ml anything up to 5ml is most commonly used here....not sure about others though

Black bin liners
Treat Balls
Willow Balls
Toilet roll tubes (especially in large quantities)
Gloves
Food samples

Binbags
Virkon
Newspapers
Toys
Panacur
Hayracks
Rearguard
Bedding
Vine rings/ willow balls
Hay
Small bags of food
Brushes/combs
Scissors
Litter trays
Wood based litter
Scourers
Towels/Blankets
dustpans & brushes

erm.....:oops: some of these are too much to buy but if you have any lying around :D or old bits and pieces.

The thin 1ml syringes get used most here.

agree that old , clean towels are extremely useful...may be too much to post but if delivering your parcel by hand you could include them:D
Sterilising tablets..
Baby wipes..

I am not on the list, which is fine cause I got lots of goodies at Xmas, but things that are useful are.

Indorex Spray
netting ( like nett curtain) to keep flies out

Non drip water bottles from John hopewell :D

Scissors, ( to cut open food bags and bales of hay) I am alwasy losing mine :lol:

Nail clippers

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I am not on the list, which is fine cause I got lots of goodies at Xmas, but things that are useful are.

If one of my senders would like to send to Fife rescue that's fine by me as we did get 4 parcels last time..
so Joanne or Sue..if either of you want to make some Scottish bunnies happy feel free :D

not quite sure who i got just trying to work out what to put in thois bag

im going to order some stuf to go direct from the hay experts the rest ill post

mines in worikshire no rescue name but if it could be yours can you pm me some stuff you would like and ill send that stuff

there are a few people collecting who haven't been assigned rescues yet... people who missed the original thread. I'm sure one of them will send one up to you! :D

Yeah neil and maria dont have one as far as i know... and some others dont... but if not, i will send to you instead. Let me know...

Back