• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Silent water bottles

mabster

Young Bun
Good evening :)
Thats us just cleaned da ratties and da rabbits oot and they're all snug and cosey in their giant cages.

Have introduced water bowls to see if they like them.
The question I have is are there any water bottles that are remotely silent? The eens we have vibrate through the cage like a nuke going off.

I have also changed their food but I'll ask a question regarding that in the other part o the forum.

Take it easy :)

Mabs

I use the John Hopwell easi filler bottles on some of my hutches etc. They are relatively silent compared to the normal classic bottles :D

Also try the Ferplast Sippy bottles, they use the same valve type system as the easi filler's, Also easier to get hold of in most pet shops. We have recently shifted all our's over to the sippy's from Classics and have had no problems.

p.s. they also top fill so you dont have to take them off to refill them, just lift the lid and pour in.

I have a normal bottle on jens hutch, but it doesnt have a ball in it :? Not sure how it works, but they are fine. And obviously dont make any noise. If you want me to get you one i'll send it.

Also try the Ferplast Sippy bottles, they use the same valve type system as the easi filler's, Also easier to get hold of in most pet shops. We have recently shifted all our's over to the sippy's from Classics and have had no problems.

p.s. they also top fill so you dont have to take them off to refill them, just lift the lid and pour in.
I have the ferplast sippy on all the cages and they are fab.Never had a problem with them and they are silent:D

Cheers for the replies :) I shall hae a shot wee the ferplast sippy's. I have a bowl in just noo we a water bottle.
Just started their weaning from Russel Rabbit to Supra Excel. Good fun :)

Back