• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BooBoo's Best Side

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
She asked me is it this side...

BooBooplus010.jpg

or is it this side?

BooBooplus007.jpg

Neil

Roz...no, of course not (have you seen Lea-Anne's Giant Papillon) :D !

Becca...thank you!

CottonMather...she is rather sensitive about her ears and her bum :oops: !

Neil

She is just bootiful!!!!! :love:

Is she a beveran or a giant ? I could not make my mind up ! ;)

I would not worry about the nicknames Neil. Since Dexter has been in the RWA's Rabbiting on (oh yes, hes famous- Vogue is next on the agenda:lol: ) he is now known as Sexy Dexy haha. My friends worry about me! :lol:

AWww both sides are her best!!! Shes lovely and those ears are just adorable!!!! :D Don't worry about pet nicknames...you should hear what I say to mine all the time..:oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Beautiful Boo Boo!
Don't worry Neil we all talk like that to our bunnies! i have a benny boo boo, he's blue, so i'll try Benny boo boo blue blue! bit of a mouth full:lol:
Boo boo should be a star, why not enter her pics into my photo comp that i'm running in the current issue of bunny mad magazine!

She is stunning.....my favourite bunny on here I think :love:
Just so she know's she's not alone here is a picture of Hera showing off her windbreakers!!!!
2007_0211Image0018.jpg

Lea-Anne...She's a giant :D !

AprilShower...thank you :D !

hairdi...humph! ;)

Romy...:lol: :lol: :lol: !

Kayjay...thank you, I know :lol: !

BunnyMadLisa...I may well take you up on that :D !

BBMommy...Favourite? Wow! :D

loopylop...thank you :D !

chloaster...another coming up...:D

ourlot105.jpg

and a contender for "ear of the year" (from Florence)...

F13weeks025.jpg

Neil

Florence is AWESOME, beautiful colouring!!!! :love:

I think we should have a competition for "ear of the year"... My entries coming soon then hehe :lol:

Back