• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to make mummy feel guilty!

Your bunnies are gorgeous!!! :love: love the one of Gracie sleeping!! Be careful though as males can still get a female pregnant up until 6 weeks after being neutered.

If shes not spayed, I would certainly not let them be together hun! Like someone said, males are still fertile for upto 6 weeks afterwards!;)

They are lovely bunnies! I love those big ears! :love:

Aww they are lovely piccies!Very cute piccies of the sleepy girlie!

:love:

Very very cute!Glad there was no humping!

Ax

Can i just say - THERE WAS NO HUMPING while they were together! I watched them like hawks, they were together for approx 1 hr and that was it. They didnt even bother with eachother, they just went to sleep.

But thank you for your concern. :D

Sorry, i wasnt having a go or anything :D , just there is still a big risk that gracie could get pregnant if she isnt speyed, and although you were watching them likes hawks, the 'deed' can be done in seconds, you know what bunnies are like, i personally wouldnt risk it! Are you worried about breaking their bond?

Sorry, i wasnt having a go or anything :D , just there is still a big risk that gracie could get pregnant if she isnt speyed, and although you were watching them likes hawks, the 'deed' can be done in seconds, you know what bunnies are like, i personally wouldnt risk it! Are you worried about breaking their bond?

Hiya :wave: Sorry, i know you werent having a go, i know how easily buns can get preggers. I was a little concerned about the bond breaking, when i let them together they didnt bother with eachother, just went off and did their own thing. There was no snuggling together or anything so i doubt theres going to be any humping, and Gracie gets spayed tomorrow :D

Back