• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice-Rabbit Shack attachable run

michelle&holly

Young Bun
Hi All

Just wanted some advice/opinions.

I have a rabbit shack hutch & a seperate collapsible run that Holly goes in. When the weather is nice my mum puts her out after i've gone to work.

My Mum has been away these past couple of days so i have put holly out as soon as i get home for about 4 hours.

Does anyone have one of these:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rabbit-Shack-...ryZ63513QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

-Are they fox proof for overnight?
-How easy are they to attach - say before i leave for work in morning?
-Is it worth getting one for if Holly wants to go out if the weather isn't so great?
-would the 4ft be okay - so she is at least getting some exercise?

Please help!
Thanks
Michelle

Hi from the picture it looks fairly sturdy. If it's attached to the hutch it won't matter if it rains as your bunny will be able to shelter in the hutch if it wants to.:)

Hi

Thanks for the advice. It is a rabbit shack run to go with my rabbit shack hutch so will specifially fit my hutch - so i know there won't be any holes she can escape from!

I ordered it last night so looking forward to putting it together!

Just thinks its a good idea for if ever we aren't at home

I ordered to 4 ft one & then can transfer her to the larger one when i get back from work.

this should be okay shouldn't it?

xxx:)

Back