• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday and bunnies

suzy_d

Alpha Buck
Hey guys i was wondering if someone could help me,

I am reluctant to book my holiday in the summer mainly because of the rabbits (i'm not sure if this would be classed as sad...!). Since Mollys abscess (although it has cleared) i don't want to leave the rabbits with my mom who usually has them when I go away. I am going away in August for ten days and I really don't know what/where to take them.

I want them to obviously go to someone whos got knowledge about bunnies and because of Mollys abscess (because they can obviously reoccur) i don't want to leave them with my friends. If on the off-chance (fingers, toes and hearts crossed) Mollys abscess does come back, I want to feel ensured that he is in good care and with someone who has got experience with abscesses etc. Plus the fact my other bunny jessica is a handful and wont be picked up.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend any good boarding places people have had experience with? I am willing to pay anything just so my bunnies will be well looked after. My vets have been wonderful with molly so they will always be available for any advice should any problems occur.

I feel sometimes my rabbits are ruling my life..!! This holiday is my 21st birthday present but I wont relax until I know my bunnies have got a nice place to stay.

Any help please guys would be really really appreciated!

xxxx

Where abouts in Worcestershire are you?

I know there's Guardian Angels, I think they still do boarding :?

Also helps that our Adele is the owner :)

Back