• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

tameside rabbit and guinea pig rescue

elaine

Mama Doe
I don't know this is in the right place but anyway

As I have some open days coming up shortly in the hope of raising some much needed funds to buy hutches etc I am wondering how people get things to take to raise the funds...eg where would you get stuff like mugs with the rescue name on and stuffed toys etc and pens with names on etc,

This is the first time and have absolutely no idea, how to even plan this as I have always had enough money coming in but now really need to raise some funds

Elaine

If you want to make key rings and fridge magnets you can buy the clear plastic ones on ebay quite cheap then print of photos of sponser buns or other buns on normal paper and put them inside. I bought some a while ago with the intention of making them to raise money for rescues but I haven't got around to doing it. If you email me some pics I could make you some with the ones I have and send them to you. I'm going on holiday in a couple days but could do it when I get back. :)

Back