• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D Millie pic overload!!!

Not a rabbit though folks here is my newest little baby!!!! He is a partridge pekin chick hatched last night at around 9.55pm he's not even a day old!!!! :D Don't you think he is so cute? If I go upstairs he starts cheeping very loudly and if I go down and put my hand in the box he rushes over to it and starts giving it very soft pecks and crawling underneath it!!! :love: :love: :love: I think he thinks it's mommy!!! :shock: He is such a cute ball of fluff!!!

Just about to pop out of the egg!!!
Chickabouttohatchoutofegg4thJune.jpg

Just hatched
Justhatched24thJune.jpg

'Getting out the shell was hard work I need a rest!!!'
Firstfewminsoflifeoutoftheshell4thJ.jpg

Nestling in the eggs
10.jpg

New home
Chickinhisnewhome5thJune10.jpg

Exploring!!!
Exploring5thJune.jpg

Isn't he adorable? :love: Esther x

Last edited:
He's gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:
I've got some Maran chicks due on the 6th - They're not kept here, I gave the eggs to the local farmer that I get my veg box delivery from... hopefully I can go and visit them though! :D

Thanks guys she is two weeks old today!!! :D She has grown so much more feather than fluff now here's some recent piccies of her:

1 week old
SV400078-1.jpg

SV400074.jpg

SV400072.jpg

SV400079.jpg

12 days old
SV400145.jpg

I love this one it is really cute she thought she had found a friend in the chairleg!!! :love:
SV400125.jpg

SV400128.jpg

SV400129.jpg

SV400119-1.jpg

And finally these pics were taken today she is 2 weeks old!!! :D
2weeksoldtoday18thJune.jpg

Mylittlebaby18thJune.jpg

Millie18thJune.jpg

12daysoldtoday16thJune.jpg

Lessfluffmorefeather18thJune.jpg

Newfeathersgrowing18thJune.jpg

Sorry manic pic overload!!! :lol: She is such a cutie!!! Enjoy!

Back