• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SS Stockists in Leicester

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Does anyone know where I can get the small bags of Science Selective in Leicester?

Preferably near the city centre or Anstey.

I was just going to say ask the vet in Anstey lol. I go to Borrajo in Birstall, on Sibson Road, its not the cheapest but very convenient.:D

Cheers Donna, just asked Simon and thats the vets his folks use for their dogs so he's more than familiar with it! :D

The only place I can get it Jollyes in Coalville but I work over that. I order online from Bunnybasics and get the big bag, lasts months.

There is a farm shop in Newtown Linford that sells nice hay. When you move in I can get some on my way home and drop it in coz I will pass you on the way.

Donna, my other half lived in Birstall before we moved in together, on the Loughborough Rd opposite the BP garage. I love the Mulberry Tree pub, ever been??
x

Yes Shellar, I know the Mulberry pub! I dont get to go there these days with 2 little ones to deal with. In fact my mate is just, hopfully, taking steps to move into a cottage right next door to it in the next month, so I may be paying it a visit it the very near future!

I used to love walking the dogs down by the canal there, until they became to old to get further than the car!:lol:

The only place I can get it Jollyes in Coalville but I work over that. I order online from Bunnybasics and get the big bag, lasts months.

There is a farm shop in Newtown Linford that sells nice hay. When you move in I can get some on my way home and drop it in coz I will pass you on the way.

Donna, my other half lived in Birstall before we moved in together, on the Loughborough Rd opposite the BP garage. I love the Mulberry Tree pub, ever been??
x

Thanks Shell that is very kind of you :)

Lynda if you're ever out and about in Leices..or simon is..there is a farm shop called Attwells..on the Cosby to Blaby road..sells small and huge bags of SS at good price!

Lynda if you're ever out and about in Leices..or simon is..there is a farm shop called Attwells..on the Cosby to Blaby road..sells small and huge bags of SS at good price!

Thanks Jill that is handy to know.

I went to Borrajo's last night and they only had the one bag in, but that was all we needed but it was £3.10, is it just me or is that a bit steep? I used to pay £2.50 for a small bag?!

^
Its on the road from Markfield (Field Head pub/hotel) to Newtown Lindford (bradgate park). It call Cook's Farm Shop.

There are so many of us in Leicester we should have our own Leicster meet up!!:lol:

only 3 minutes up the road. Its out of town so depending on where you are going you might pass it. Not long now and i'll be able to show it to you.:D

I can wait to meet the bunnies:D .....and you of course!!!:D

Let me know when you are settled and i'll show the the sights:D

Let me know when you are settled and i'll show the the sights:D

Shellar, what sights????? I've lived here all my life, I must be missing something! :lol: :lol: Oh apart form the Space centre, I'm not missing that, cos I can see it everyday from my bedroom window!:lol:

Donna, I was think more of the "watering hole" sights!!:lol:

We used to be able to see the Space centre from the kitchen window when Rich was in Birstall. I'm over your way on Wednesday to get my nails done.:D

Anstey is looking good for sites, 2 working man's clubs on our street, another round the corner and 3 pubs, plus a chinese take away, an indian restaurant and a chippy... what more could a girl want?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back