• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

update on bif after she got attacked by willow

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
well shes still alive and a bit grumpy dont blame her but she let me s trok her this morning..im offnow to do ehr neck..

i though id let you know she ate some greens last night and a bit of hay..im not sure about the pellets but im keeping an eye..theres only been a few weeny poos so i gotta keep an eye ont hat..dig out the rabbit recovery this afternoon and spend some time feeding her..and cuddling her..make her feel safe from willow..

mind you willos got playpen panels around the outsdie of her crate after bif kept biting her through the bars ysterday afternoon/evening..and bifs been busy running along them going nah nah nah nah..you cant get me! with her tail right up over her back!!

id say she ws feeling fesity again..

wish her luck as she needs to eat and poop and i gotta be ursemaid yet again bles her..not another bout of gi stassi could she handle i think..

thank you she neds her tummy to work bless her..shes peeing madly scent marking back but in her tray..and theres some wickle poos dotted arond the divide tonite where they play with a panekl or 6 betwen them!!

Back