• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Delilha - worried

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Morning guys

After the shock of yesterday and having to let Samson go i am now in a panic about Delilha. She is completly blind and relied on Samson, not so much to show her the way round but just for support, they have been together since they were born. Delilha seems alright at the moment but samson has been gone just over 12 hours and im really worried that without him she will get very distressed. None of the other buns here except molly and rex are Deillihas size, and i wouldn't try here with any of the current buns here as most would be too stroppy whilst bonding. What do i do guys????? :(

Oh no :( Could she live as a house bunn so she has company until you decide what to do? Or would she be even more stressed at being in a strange environment?

Oh no :( Could she live as a house bunn so she has company until you decide what to do? Or would she be even more stressed at being in a strange environment?

The stress would be too much, she's better left in her own hutch were she knows were everything is until i know what to do.

Would she destroy a teddy too much? I know it's no substitute for her friend:(

Sorry to hear about Samson:(

Would she destroy a teddy too much? I know it's no substitute for her friend:(

Sorry to hear about Samson:(

Wonderful idea Angie! I always forget teddys! I will dig one out tonight for her, Delilha doesn't chew anything so it will be perfectly safe xx Thank you x

I'm sure there's somewhere you can get like teddies that go over snuggle safe heatpads. That'd be soft and warm for her, bless her.

Back