• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people breed monstrosities like that?

What a horrible way to refer to a Rabbit:evil: , ANY Rabbit..........:cry:

Its not her fault she was bred to look as she does. Just aswell the human race dont stress about breeding 'monstrosities'.....................

Janex

Jane, I keep looking at this poor bunny and I do hope she gets a great home. I am reminded of our "friend":roll:

What a georgous bun :love: :love:,
Wont her poor ears weigh her down though :cry: .
Jane i think you should have her :love: xxx

I just dont have room for her :cry:
Hopefully she will find a lovely home soon

Janex

I was pondering her for after sooty has been done (14th June), if she was still there but I think sooty might be a bit bouncy (and small) for her and it might be better to go for a younger bun.

awwwww shes lovely. poor wee thing. she has such soulful eyes. no animal is ugly especially any rabbit. :bunny:

What a horrible way to refer to a Rabbit:evil: , ANY Rabbit..........:cry:

Its not her fault she was bred to look as she does. Just aswell the human race dont stress about breeding 'monstrosities'.....................

Janex

I am referring to the ears, not the rabbit. I know it's not her fault. But it is my honest opinion and I don't find her beautiful. I like cats, but that does not mean I have to find furless cats beautiful. I am mad at the people who breed these types of animals, because it makes the animals suffer.

poor thing, those ears must be a pain in the scut!!!
bless her, poor girly and look at her gorgeous face! :love:

Awww jane shes beautiful! - her ears are so long and silky looking - I agree its unfair for rabbits to be bred and 'changed ' so to speak - but what can you do :roll: same for dogs and cats.
I hope she finds a home she deserves real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back