• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snuggle-bunnies

buddabun

Warren Veteran
Do your buns snuggle together? mine never used ot (they've been together well over a year) but over the last couple of months they'll settle down together in these cute little positions, usually head to tail, but tonight they are lying face to face (in one long, fluffly bunny-line) with Jack's head crammed underneath charlie's (her trick of forcing him to wash her), both of them totally asleep (charlie's dreaming - his little mouth moving so he must be eating something very tasty in his head), eyes closed and everything (and the TV is on, and I'm tapping away on the keyboard) which is unusual.

BLESS BUNNIES they are so CUTE when they're all sleepy...
x

I have a 3.5ft hutch in a room section - always open -just somewhere for them to lay down etc. There were 6 (2 of them biggish!) sprawled out in it the other day, & 3 snuggled on top:roll:

Back