• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't believe i am posting this...

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
But look what i caught the benjamin and Opal up to.... my eyes!

STA71255.jpg

Last edited:
Oh dear :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm a little ashamed to be revealing how mucky my sense of humour is, but that's really made me giggle :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I once caught my gerbils in a similar pose (or action) but didn't have the camera to hand :lol: that is a classic pic:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How rude :lol: :lol: :oops: xx

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sue
xx

do our animals have no shame?....

the "give away" that foggy (one of our budgies)w as expectingh was chilli giving us a full blown demonstration of the deed he had done.

and our gerbil boys,w ell i do sometiems wonder if tehy reallya re cleaning themselves, or making teh most of their double jointed bodies!!!!!

what a time to have teh camera tio hand!lol

Well Opal certainly didn't learn that here!:shock: when she left she was so sweet and innocent..must be your rude boys influence Joanne..just hope you are taking steps to prevent Polo from sinking to such depths!!!:lol:

See Jill.... its in the genes!! Aunty flower is the bad influence... my boys are angels :angel: (yeah right!)... :lol: :lol:

Back