• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

charlie...my new bun......pic overload

zoey-blogs

Warren Scout
we'v decided to call her charlie after plenty of grooming and attention she looks all pretty again....

day 1....

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

day 2

Image020.jpg

Image025.jpg

Image027-1.jpg

Image046.jpg

Image047-1.jpg

Image026-1.jpg

Image024.jpg

day 3...today

Image129.jpg

thanks...booked her in to be spayed shes very aggressive i think its a mixture, lack of human attnetion and her hormones.....her way of saying hello is a grunt shesshowing progress tho.....i cn pick he up and she grunts and kiks but once ya holding her shes fine......i bring her in house for a couple of hours before and after work....but alls he does is poo and spray everywere....

is that why the previous owners got rid of her :cry: it's frustrating that many people don't realise that speying/ neutering calms what we perceive as anti social behaviour :cry:

possibly they told me that the dogs keep goin 4 the hutch but my dad told me that they have shi ztus (sp) also seein her personality and how shes needs alot of attention is requird id say tht yeh thats y tey got rid of her........its awful specially wen sheis so lovely

Back