• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

YAAAAAAAAAY She lurves me!!!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Wooooooohhhoooooo!!!! Wow Im so happy. Rhia is definately what you'd call an affectionate bunny, shes very hormonal though so guess that could be the biggest problem. Shes not a people bun at all, and i just thought she didnt really like me that much, but tonight ......... I got home and went up to her run, and when she saw me - she binkied!!!! I got in the run with her and every time i stroked her she kept on binkying, i sat her on my knee then and gave her some snuggles, put her back on the floor next to me, stroked her ... and she happy flopped! :D She luuuuuuuurves meeeee!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

*Becki runs off to ahem, get a life! :oops: *

:wave:
Arrrrhhh that's soooooooo cute. Brilliant. I love it when mine want my attention and fuss. :D

Claire

Yayyyyyy Becki I knew it! Doesn't it make all the heart ache, tears and hard work worth it when you get moments like that! :love:

How could she not love you Becki! She has the best of homes and a mummy who would move the world for her.... such a cutie pie that Princess Rhia

Back