• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kisses from bun?

icklep360

Warren Scout
I've now had Buster for 2 months and he's beginning to look for more contact off me:D

Lately he's been sitting on the back couch while I'm on my laptop, while he's there he puts his head next to mine. So I turn round and kiss him, making kissing noises at the same time. He holds his nose up, the same way he does when he wants it rubbed, and when I stop he he snuffles my ear:love:

I think he's a bit of a ladies man. Does anyone elses buns do something like this:)

Aww, that's so sweet! :D

Vincent, my lionhead, was the most affectionate bun I have ever had. He hadn't had much contact with humans, but rather than being aggressive he loved people... he would flop by my feet and lick my toes whilst I was working on my laptop, or come up and push his nose under my hand :love:

Harley was really friendly and lovely too, he was always asking for a nose rub or resting his chin on my knee for a cuddle :love:

Awww :love: Wow, Busters a quick worker (love his name :D) My Tilly-May used to kiss you all over your face every single morning and evening without fail, and if she was feeling loveable, in between too :love: Xx

Aw, that's precious!! How sweet of Buster :)

Mimi's affectionate, she loves licking me and following me around. She enjoys when I get on the floor w/ her, because these days, she doesn't want to be held...

I do exactly the same as you! When I lie on the floor Marlon comes running over so I make 'kissing' noises and sticks his nose right on my lips and stays there for ages! He's never licked me though, maybe he doesn't love me enough yet..:cry::lol:

mine aren't particularly affectionate but when charlie's sat on the top step I will go and lie on lower steps so my face is level with his and make kissy noises at him (GOD that sounds sickly lol) and he kisses me back. it's the onyl vaguely affectionate stuff either of them does, although if I get jack in the right mood she'll let me tickle behind her ears with both fingers and grind her teeth away and close her eyes... not often that she lets me do it though

i love them even though they don't really like me :?

Awwww bless!!! Darcy does that ear snuffling thing when he wants to remind me to carry on with the affection!:lol: (Or when I'm fast asleep and he wants to wake me up for fussing). He always gives me licks as a thank you which is sweet - altho since getting the girlie buns he only gives me quick bunny kisses. I guess he doesn't want to look a wuss in front of them:lol: :lol:

Annie nudges me with her nose to say "hey why'd you stop?" and she licks me for ages on my leg, hand, face whatever is closest to her!!:D

Beatrix gives me only very quick bunny kisses as she is still a little nervous. Although having said that she does present herself to me for nose rubs and kisses!:roll: :lol: :lol:

Awww :love: very cute. I only get kisses from the benjamin... i go up to him and say can i have a kiss and he will lick my nose... then i remember that he eats poos and think eugh!

Awww love kissy bunnies- Snowflake has never been affectionate like that until we got isaac and now shes got more kissy - Isaac is just all kisses , and wont come out when I get home unless I get in their hutch/run and give him his kisses.... He licks me to death and I love it :lol:

Back