• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spay on wednesday

Ivor/Anna

Warren Scout
Anna is in for her spay on wednesday, I am having a nervous breakdown. I was nowhere near this bad when Ivor had his castration.
Ive been waiting a few months for Anna to be healthy enough for the spay, her weight was really low at only 1kg for an english, she is now up to 1.67kg which i think is still much below english breed standard.
Any way wish her luck for wednesday, ive got her lots of soft towels to lay on when she gets home.
Oh dear, the next thing is bonding, ill be grey by the time its all over :(

Aww, best wishes to both you and Anna! I know exactly how nerve-wracking this is, I'm in the same place w/ Mimi...I hope everything goes smoothly!!

I dropped her in this morning, it was hard, i got a bit emotional when i had to leave, I think they thought i was a bit odd! :(
I have to wait until 2pm to phone to see how its been going!

VERY good luck to her and you. I was the same. It's a nightmare. Spend the waiting time picking lots of lovely dandelions to tempt her to eat again!

Back