• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey Bunny is lovely!

Doncat5

Mama Doe
Heres a few updated pics of Honey, who I've been fostering for Jill. She came to me with a few issues, mainly down to fear of being 'grabbed' at by the 3 horrid children that had 'owned' her before.

My 2 little girls have taught her that not all kids are cruel and its actually quite nice being picked up, as she loves a cuddle now. All the time she has been with me she has lived in my lounge (she outside in the day now) but shes been a really good girl and hasnt chewed at all. She'll make a great house bun (having had a chewer for a housebun myself, I know what a bonus that is!) shes also litter trained and she hasnt messed in my house at all! She's lost weight and is looking great and has now been spayed now too.

She's been a pleasure to care for and I'll be sad to see her go, but shes come a long way and this beautiful girl really deserves a forever home.

:love:

buns2may07035.jpg

buns2may07030.jpg

buns2may07029.jpg

buns2may07036.jpg

buns2may07037.jpg

buns2may07033.jpg

Help yourself to any of my photos.:D

Thank you...

I've had a little play with one of the photos (I hope you don't mind), not done a very good job mind you, but that's because I did it quickly - I've book marked this forum so I can find it easliy later, so I may be asking you for the full size - off the camer image if that's ok?
Honey.jpg

Thank you...

I've had a little play with one of the photos (I hope you don't mind), not done a very good job mind you, but that's because I did it quickly - I've book marked this forum so I can find it easliy later, so I may be asking you for the full size - off the camer image if that's ok?
Honey.jpg

Yeah no problems about altering it, I was going to say, 'see if you can remove the childs sand pit from the background' anyway lol! Yeah just ask away if you need anything else.:D

Back