• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oxford buns

luvabun

Warren Veteran
Did anybody else out there take on an Oxford bun (or two, or three..) Spike has just been for another conscious dental and I'd love to know how the rest of them are doing. :wave:

Flick has Polly and Sybil and she often posts their pictures on here. Nix has Duchess aka Maisy. I know Jill rehomed two others and I wonder how they are?

Thanks Raine:D I'll do a search on those mentioned now.

I think Spike wants to start an Oxford Buns Reunited club :lol:

I can never remember if Dooley was one of the Oxford buns or Birmingham ones!:oops:
Hopefully Jill will be able to refresh my rather frazzled memory!

Su.x

I can never remember if Dooley was one of the Oxford buns or Birmingham ones!:oops:
Hopefully Jill will be able to refresh my rather frazzled memory!

Su.x

:lol: I was just thinking this:lol: Dooley was a Birmingham bun, he came to me independently, then Jill offered to take him when she had space for him to be rehomed:D

As well as Polly and Sybil who Flick adopted...we had Georgie who now lives in same village as me and was bonded with Lulu..

and also Momo who went to live with a beautiful lionhead boy..had one update from her new owner and she was doing fine:D

Maisy is rocking on. Had a bad stasis scare at the start of last week, all tooth related of course. Am holding off a full dental as long as possible because she may not make it through a GA. At the moment conscious dentals are getting her through.

She is looooovvvvvveeellllyyyy and we love her very much.

Spike is a right cutie too though Jill! :D

She is lovely Nix. I think she wangled herself into your heart, starting off as a foster bunny.

As well as Polly and Sybil who Flick adopted...we had Georgie who now lives in same village as me and was bonded with Lulu..

this is Georgie who i fostered for Jill for a while. Glad to hear he is all loved up with a girl bunny now :D

georgetowel.jpg

Maisy is rocking on. Had a bad stasis scare at the start of last week, all tooth related of course. Am holding off a full dental as long as possible because she may not make it through a GA. At the moment conscious dentals are getting her through.

She is looooovvvvvveeellllyyyy and we love her very much.

Spike is a right cutie too though Jill! :D
This is lovely to see Oxford buns doing well after their horrid start in life. Nix.. Spike is having conscious dentals now every 4/6 weeks but doesn't seem fazed by them at all, thank God.
Here's the latest Spike pic btw, he's also known as Lord Muck :lol:

spike004.jpg

his moult continues but his new fur is a lvely taupe/grey colur (not unlike Georgie)

Back