• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An update for Jill and Chloe (and anyone else interested!!)

charlie3

Warren Scout
:wave:
Charlie and Maizie are getting on brilliantly :D . Maizie is now enjoying a fuss as much as Charlie! They finally got to spend time in the run on the grass together in the lovely weather, and both loved it. Luckily Maizie likes eating the daisy's as we have millions on the grass!! :lol: They are playing in the run under the hutch at the mo, still trying to teach Maizie how to use the ladder, think we'll get there!
Here's some piccies (well loads of piccies!!!!) anyway:

Having a cuddle:
CandM014.jpg

CandM008.jpg

CandM005.jpg

No more piccies please!!!
CandM006.jpg

Oooooh what's down here!
CandM011.jpg

Maizie posing:
CandM044.jpg

And Charlie posing:
CandM030.jpg

Charlie hiding to get away from the camera!!
CandM026.jpg

We're getting through all those daisy's mummy!!!
CandM039.jpg

Bit of an action photo
CandM022.jpg

Finally got them to both look at the camera!!
CandM018.jpg

Hope you like them.

Claire

ahhh Claire they look lovely together :love:

Did you know that when you adopted her she was one of my bunny names, then you renamed her - to another of my bunny names :lol: :lol: (different spelling though ;) )

I only realised after Sally about the names. :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
Glad you like pictures, they do look happy don't they :D

Claire

hahaha Maizie likes daisies :love:

and I see someone orders from Avon... :D

beautiful buns adn they have a lovely garden there, look at all those daisies :love:

Aaaawwww!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
Thanks for posting the pics Claire!!
clap.gif
clap.gif

They really are a gorgeous pair of buns and they look so happy together!! You do have a lot of daisys!!! :shock: :lol: I think Maizie might be playing the helpless little girl for Charlie - she knows very well how to use a ramp!!!
54.gif
:lol: :lol:

Yes Chloe i think that was the case as she is using the ramp now!! And using it very well!! She is such a sweetie and has a fab character. She likes it in the house and luckily didn't pee on the carpet. She's not easy to litter train in the hutch though, think we're slowly getting there! Getting through so much hay. I had to order a load of western timothy hay and orchard grass off the internet as they would both kill for it :lol: :lol: Costing me a fortune, but well worth it. I'll post more piccies soon as they both seem to like the camera!!! Little posers :lol:

Claire

Back