• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies of my bunniekins!!!!!!!!

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Who lives in a house like this.......

014.jpg

Its Bobby and Bambi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

013.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

And here are my other 3 cuties, Poppet, Bino and Orchid :love:

015.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

019.jpg

Awwww thanks everyone I think there is a new romance there tbh with Orchid and Poppet they are rather in love so thats why I need to get a pal for Bino in the form of a beautiful black lop :lol:

SEE!

Ebony2.jpg

:love:

What gorge piccies Carys ! All the buns are just awesome and the house is a very luxurious one, love it ! xxxx :D

Awww thanks Steph I love the one pic of Bambi and Bobby side by side, Bobby actually looks big on it by Bambi but he is teeeeeeeny!

In fact Bambi has lost so much weight in the few weeks she has been outdoors, shes not getting her junk food and getting so much more running time :D I would rather have her podgy though :oops:

EH! I wish I could make that myself god - I would have a right lil business supplying you guys with my handy work :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back