• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the shy girl and poser boy

becks

Alpha Buck
with teh lovely weather i was out in teh garden this evening cleaning hamster cages, and so thought i'd make use of a great photo oppertunity for the buns.

sam and domino have bonded so well since introduced in march, they both have their own personalities still tho.

sam is a daddys girl, and can be quite shy at times, whilst domino is a mummys boy, and if there's a camera he HAS to be in teh picture....he squeazed into each attempt i made of taking a solo shot of sam,a nd she was more than happy to let him as it took the attention off her!

so here we are

the two together
samanddomino6.jpg

samanddomino5.jpg

cid_part_02-1.jpg

and sam making a run to hide behind domino
samanddom2.jpg

domino and his solo pics

samanddomino4.jpg

samanddomino3.jpg

and sam having agreed to dad taking one of her

samanddomino7.jpg

thanks guys.

whenever i look at domino i always think he has a look taht says "i'm beautioful and i knwo it"

i remember tracy, who fostered domino before i adopted him, her other half wa ssaying to us whjen we collecting him about how he has such an intelligent look...and he's right i think he does lol, even if he does remind me of kurmit the frog at times, but hey kurmy wa sintelligent too!

Back