• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

woo hoo no sneezing!!!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: :D I've come home from holiday to find Caramels eye looking normal and neither caramel or twinkle has a runny nose!!! Just before I left my dust free hay arrived, I don't want to speak too soon as i've only just got home but I think it must have been the hay after all!!! How strange that caramel should suddenly develop an allergy to it after having it with no problems for over a year :?

Yay! Touch wood that it continues.
Salt's snuffles symptoms have completely disappeared now, I'm hoping it's the hay and the litter that's done it.

wonderful news!!

if people can develop allergies to the usual stuff..like kiwi or melon or fragrance fre hypoalergenic face wipes..animals can do it too i guess!

keeping fingys crossed for you!

Brilliant news! I'm going to order some of the Dust Free hay for Humphrey now! Could it be hay dust causing his watery eye after all, I wonder? Did you just order the one bale or did you buy in bulk?

Hi! I've just ordered a bale to try out. I'll then order in bulk if it does the trick. Do a lot of people recommend this hay? Thanks, Claire x.

yes i just bought the one bale as trial, going to order some more though :D I have heard Twinkle still sneezing a little but nothing compared to before the hay, and caramel still seems fine today :D

Brilliant news! Can't wait to try the dust free hay on Humphrey. So Caramel's eye is all dry now then? (Still not convinced Humph's eyes are not affected by the hay dust!) Claire x

I brought a bale of the Dust Free Hay last week and thought it was great - the stuff I had been buying previously was nearly all dust and tiny pieces of hay at the bottom of the bag :? I was really impressed with the Dust Free Hay though and have now ordered a pack of ten bales! (haven't thought about where it is going yet though :lol: )

Seems lots of people really like this hay. I've just ordered the one to try at the moment, but will probably order in bulk next time, if it makes a difference to Humph's eyes. Claire x

Brilliant news! Can't wait to try the dust free hay on Humphrey. So Caramel's eye is all dry now then? (Still not convinced Humph's eyes are not affected by the hay dust!) Claire x

yep her eyes completely dry, you wouldn't know that there was a problem last week :D

Back