• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bournville's Clever Plan (pic heavy)

capel

Warren Veteran
Mum brought me inside a few minutes ago because she thought I was looking "a bit flat" :? . Little did she know that she'd fallen for my cunning plan to expand my Empire! 'scuse me while I have a quick wash and brush up before she brings my lovely Floss in to join me.
DSC02036.jpg

Ok Floss..now listen;
We've got to lull her into a false sense of security before launching into Hay-spreading mode...so look as though we are really sweet chilled-out sleepy bunnies - she always likes that:)
DSC02038.jpg

Now, you lie down while I pretend to groom you
DSC02039.jpg

DSC02041.jpg

DSC02042.jpg

Ok? You ready? On my count of 3. 1,2,3..
DSC02044.jpg

DSC02046.jpg

DSC02048.jpg

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!
DSC02049.jpg

bump for BB Mummy Don't know how to edit title

Aw, thanks folks. I adore my gorgeous duo.

Last edited:
So cute :D ,

I noticed his nails are really long is it a thing with Rex's, because Busters and Kovu's are like that, but when I try and trim them they bleed, so I end up leaving them. I asked at the vet and they said there wasn't anything to cut off, but they look long, but is it a rex thing? :oops:

Yes. They were clipped by the vet 2 weeks ago. He said it's just that they are more noticeable because of the lack of hair on their feet!:lol:

Back