• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FeeFee's Party Trick Video.......

Aw, she's very fluffy! She's so good on the harness, i tried mine with a harness once, they didn't talk to me for days.

Arrr she is sooooo cute!!!! :love: I didn't realize how small she was!!! :shock: A lovely little cutie great videos I liked it when she lay down at the end of the last one!!! :lol: Where did you get your harness from?

Esther x

Oh she's so fluffy and dinky and cute, cute cute!!!!
I love her little harness...they're so difficult to film when they're running around 'cos you think they're heading in one direction and before you know it you're filming grass again!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Her harness came from pets at home, i then bought a cat extendable lead also from pets at home in pink as i didnt like the lead that came with the harness? :oops: she is kinda spoilt.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Great vids!! Your fluffy bunster is sooo cute!! I love it when they have dart about and show such attitude!!! :D

:lol: shes a feisty devil isnt she!
i love the vids but the htird one just wnet to the first one..weird huh.

our oscar and our woozle..both bridge buns...they both used to love their walkies on their harness and leads..you wouldnt think something so timy could pul you over!! its cos they catch you off guard..bless em:lol:

thats the same harness oscar had..and bif has one but never used after oscar died. she only used it twice..she wasnt happy with it being put on..fine we aring it and being on a leash but not fine with putting it on or taking it off.

lol i want ot get one for bertie but hed nod off and not move!:lol:

Back