• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie and Jack - Various

buddabun

Warren Veteran
just a few pics I wanted to post (again)

charliemouth.jpg

DSC_0699.jpg

DSC_0710.jpg

DSC_0399.jpg

DSC_0380.jpg

DSC_0314-1.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg

DSC_0314.jpg

charliejack-1.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_1210.jpg

DSC_1229.jpg

Pictures403.jpg

085a0dc2.jpg

charlietakingoff.jpg

jackupright.jpg

charlierunning.jpg

allfourofthem.jpg

WOW photo overload but it had to be done. every photo of the buns I have in photobucket... for your enjoyment to alleviate my boredom...

Charlie = cutest bun in the world, ever! :shock: :love: :love: I'm besotted! :love:

I want one! Someone find me an eyeliner rabbit! :love:

Aren't the hotot markings quite rare? And don't they usually have up ears?

They are beautiful... I have boring dial up here and am unable to get all of them. When I get to my mums I will download the lot. Jack is too cute for words, what is the history of her name?

I adore Charlie's eye make up, he looks like he should be in My Chemical Romance of something! xxx :love: :love: :love:

Awww look at them both on the bench in the snow. I love that one. Also the one of Charlie surveying his lake and grounds.... They are adorable x

I love Charlie's eye make-up as well... he's like goth-bun :lol: :lol:

Beautiful photos. My favourite is the one of the two of them coming over together to inspect your camera :love:

:D Cheers! The little pond is hubby's dad's place - we have nowhere as grand! Charlie spent Xmas 2005 there (Jack wasn't around then) and LOVED teh snow - he hid everywhere... and ate all their thyme.

x

They are fab photos, you seem to have a skill for it. Or just really really beautiful buns!

Back