• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is she big?! U/D Pics next to objects ;P

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Ok I've put up some pics of Rhia in the 'Stories and Photos' forum, and a few people are shocked how big she is. Also when people meet her, they're always like :shock: that shes only 4 months .................. soo, is she big for her age?!! :?

SummerBuns038.jpg

Last edited:
Aww Becki, i was one of those people!:oops: I didn`t mean it like that, she`s really just looks like she`s going to be quite a big bunny ( buildwise ).
I still remember her as a diddy little baby.
You`re not doing anything wrong, she`s beautiful & healthy:D

Su.x

Aww Becki, i was one of those people!:oops: I didn`t mean it like that, she`s really just looks like she`s going to be quite a big bunny ( buildwise ).
I still remember her as a diddy little baby.
You`re not doing anything wrong, she`s beautiful & healthy:D

Su.x

:lol: Sorry Su didnt mean for it to be like that, I know you meant buildwise and was just wondering :D Might have to start saving for bigger housing if shes gonna be a beast!!! :lol: xx

Yes she is :lol:

Is she a dwarf lop? I remember being how shecked Barney was when I got him at 4 months. I suppose everyone just pictures the baby pics of her so it's a shock to see her now. She is beautiful though and I adore Jen...Weren't you changing her name to Same though?

For a while I thought my Jen was going to be massive, her ears just seemed huge in comparison to the rest of her :shock: Her growth did slow down though once she reached six months old :D I think it's just the shock of how fast they grow when they are babies! If you're not used to baby buns it can come as a real surprise (certainly did for me ;))

I remember how small Polo and Opal were when i got them... and upon meeting Bridie i said to Jill "Omg... will Polo get that big!!"... and they have grown loads... but Polo has always had these huge back feet, so we knew she was going to be a big girl.... don't worry rhia looks perfectly normal!

Can you take a pic of her next to something to compare? I think Evo is quite a smallish / average bun, but when other (non bunny) people see pics of him, they thnk he's massive

Ozzy's also a dwarf lop and compared to the babies in P@H and others I see he was huge aswell!

I think they are quite big for their age at about 4 months but it evens out :)

Dwarf Lops are really decieving :lol:

XxX

weight is always a good sign whether she will be a big girl or not Becki;) can you weigh her, it would give folk more of an indication as to whether she will be a big bun or not;) :D

hi beckiboo she looks as big as my dillion at that age and he's fairly big but not giant sized i'd say she would be a medium sized bun when she's finished growing she's lovely though

Aww, she's gorgeous!! Mimi's the same age and roughly the same size :)

It's amazing to me how quickly she grew; she was like a giant hamster when I brought her home and in no time we saw changes!

Back