• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues in Scotland who can help with bonding?

Joob-joobs

Mama Doe
Are there any rescues in Scotland who would help introduce bunnies? My nerves are shot! I don't think I can do it!

I have my original bunny Joey (boy) who I got from my sister 4yrs ago when her 2 'girl' pet shop bunnies had babies :roll: I then got Skye (girl) 2 years ago from the local SSPCA centre, they didn't encourage letting your rabbits meet first. I was hoping that Skye and Joey would be friends but it was all out war! So for the last 2 years they have been seperate house bunnies.

I've moved house within the last week and adopted a lionhead bunny called Leo (boy) from the Rabbit Rehome website. I tried him with Skye in the (neutral) shed and she is so boisterous and lashes out with her 2 front feet, with plenty of fur flying! Although it was more promising than the meeting with Joey. But I get so nervous when doing it!

The plan was to get 2 6x2 hutches with runs attached and have Skye and Leo and one and Joey and another bun (girl) in the second one. I was just wondering if there are any rescues in Scotland that might be able to bond Joey with one of their buns and also give Skye and Leo a shot too... in return for a donation?

Bonding is so stressful! :cry:

I should have said, all bunnies are neutered.

Last edited:
Back