• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weldmesh for sale- proceeds to Kirkby Pet Welfare

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
I have got 12 rolls of Weld Mesh from Wilkinsons still in its original packaging which I don't need so am selling them with all proceeds to go to Kirkby Pet Welfare.

Each roll is 600 millimetres x 1.5 metres....about 2ft x 5ft. It is 13mm mesh so quite small and is galvanised. It's very strong, rigid, mesh, the kind considered fox proof.
The RRP is £2.99 a roll which is great value already but I brought them in the sale, so will sell each roll for £1.50 each. (You can have any number.)

Pick up is from east Nottingham...I think it would be too expensive to send in the post. I can take a photo if needed.

Sorry mandy,

I need some more mesh but am too far away! Unless you can roll it down the M1 & i`ll catch it at the bottom!!:lol: :lol:

Su.x

any idea how many rules for a dbl decker hutch (thistle hall)and attached run?

i'm lincoln and cld do with putting up a second layer incase of foxxie ladies trying to visit

Please may have three ? I can retrieve and pay at the lunch time thingy, if that fits in Mandy ? :D Doesnt matter if it doesnt though :)

Please may have three ? I can retrieve and pay at the lunch time thingy, if that fits in Mandy ? :D Doesnt matter if it doesnt though :)

yes of course :) Although i'm not going to the lunch as I have friends visiting :( Maybe i could meet Faye Cottonmather somewhere to hand them over if she wouldn't mind?

Thank you Faye!

Ok then that is 6 rolls gone, 6 to go although I think my sister wanted a couple too, must check with her.

Faye thanks so much :D Mandy cheers ! Would you like a cheque hun ? Just PM please and Ill send cash or cheque :D Thanks so much ! :D

Thank you Mandy for three rolls Ive paid Faye. Faye thanks so much for getting it to me :D Now for my DIY :lol: :lol:

Back