• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Hamish the Little Horse Fans!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Just a couple of pics we took a few days ago.. thought they were rather cute so would pop them on for any mini pony fans! I know a few of you liked him the last time I popped pics on!

stuff279.jpg

Here he is being nosey before his grooming session. He loves getting brushed it gets all his itchy bits! He likes having his hair put in a little bobble too as he can see!!!!!! He is just ridiculously cute! :love:

stuff289.jpg

Here he is tada! After his wash and brush up! Here he is posing with mum. He loves her but is really testing her at the minute with his behaviour. He was de plummed 9 days ago though so he should start settling down soon! cheeky chap!

Last edited:
Aww thanks.. he is a 32" miniature shetland... . He was bought really for my big boy Woody so Woody can have a life long companion for the rest of his days. Hamish will stay with us for the rest of his life. He is 3 now so hopefully many many more years to come.

aw he is gorgeous! hehe your mum is rather lucky to have such a hansome pony!

he reminds me of Goliath from the mini marvel display team.

Ruth xx

Actually he does a bit doesn't he.... I think Hamish is about 2 inches taller. Aww I love itty bitty ponies. Incidentally he shares his paddock with lots of bunnies.....!

OMG is there anything cuter than Hamish? :love:

Also, is there a more perfect name for a lil pony than Hamish? Me thinks not!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

He is so cute!

I can't wait to get my own horse (one day, it WILL happen!), although I'll get two, a normal sized TB for riding and a little cute one for cuddles! A Shetland or a Welsh A I think! My current garden is actually big enough for a little shetland, it would be awesome, but I'm not allowed :(

Oh man Hamish has been so naughty today and hilarious. This morning he got to go for a walk with the other 2 shetlands in the yard and thought it was great. The lady who owns the other shetties is a shetland pony judge and gave my mum some handling tips as he is a little upstart at the minute! Then I went out on Woody and got back to the yard and rode round to the field. I switched the electric fence off to put Woody in and Hamish heard that the clicking had stopped and made a run for it through the electric tape and off round the other fields. I have never seen him move so fast he kept bombing past me bucking and squealing and releasing gas all at the same time!??!?:oops: :oops: :oops:

15 minutes later he came to a stop and let us catch him lol! He is such a monkey. But with the new handling tips in place, he isn't gonna be able to get away with so much and won't be happy. He really is a monkey but my god he is wonderful!

Here's another pic :love: :love:

stuff282.jpg

Back