• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sonny and his new house.

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
Well after all the threads about those ebay cages from Germany, I decided I couldnt resist, just too good a price for all that cage! I opted for the 2 level one and ordered it last friday, imaginf my delight and surprise when I got it yesterday! Despite the Bank Holiday weekend I waited just 6 days for it, I was well chuffed:D And so is Sonny I think, he loves wooshing up and down the levels! He was already in a single cage the same sixe but he is definately loving the 'attic bedroom' to this one. Sonny is the female turned male baby bun I had to rehome, I guess it means spending £60 on a new posh pad for him no longer makes him a foster;) :lol:
So heres some crappy pics of his new house which I now need to furnish, a shopping spree coming on! and some cute pics I got of him last week.
PIC_0003.jpg

PIC_0004.jpg

(He looooves his hammocks!)
PIC_0005.jpg

PIC_0009.jpg

Demonstrating the ramp nicely
PIC_0011.jpg

Hello friend!
PIC_0071.jpg

Hello mom!
PIC_0072.jpg

Showing bunny style
PIC_0074.jpg

Is this my best side?
PIC_0075.jpg

See! I can be tall!
PIC_0084.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
PIC_0083.jpg

PIC_0081.jpg

Gotta look my best
PIC_0085.jpg

Byeeeeeeeeee! *cute fluffy bum alert*
PIC_0090.jpg

aawwwww i think he needs to come and live at my house until he has taught duchess the ramps....even if it takes forever ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back