• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tammy aka Snorty-pants

chloaster

Warren Veteran
The lovely Tammy is making herself at home in our living room - and the rest of the house actually!! :rolleyes: :lol: She faded fairly quickly from being an angelic little bunster to being nicknamed Miss Snorty-pants. :angel:

She's a pretty girl and has found her favourite place under the sofa, she will now come to you from within her cage to let you stroke her nose but if you try and go in from above she has a lot to say about it!! My baggy sleeved jumper was attacked with relish and she hung on even after she'd calmed down and allowed me to stroke her!! :shock: :shock: We had a cuddle today though and she was happy to sit and watch Bargain Hunt for a while.

Here she is under her sofa

CIMG8078.jpg

CIMG8081.jpg

And having a fuss in her cage

CIMG8086.jpg

Awww she plays the angel so well.....:shock:

I hope your jumper is OK....have you been using the 'tammy' gloves lol :lol: I think you are just what she needs Chloe, thanks so much for looking after her for me :D

Awww she is lovely. I can't see how she can be a mrs snorty pants!

Mine you my girls are pretty and look like butter wouldn't melt but they are my little miss grumpy la la's! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oooh she is a beauty! What's her story?

Here you go Mandy :D :D

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=91512&highlight=sooz22

And as you said Lynda - looks can be deceiving!! :lol: :lol: :lol: She's getting a lot better quite quickly tho, she let me stoke her from above today :D Mind you she did have her mouth full at the time! :rolleyes: :lol: Andy and I are touching her and talking to her everytime we pass her so she seems to be getting used to us and realising we are not going to do anything horrible to her - I do insist on a cuddle once a day which she deigns to put up with for a while :lol: :lol: :lol:

:love: :love: I got home from work yesterday morning at about 07:30 and Tammy came to the door to greet me and for a nose rub!! :love: :love:

She bit me this morning tho when I put her in her carrier for her "op" :shock: Think she knew what was coming!! Anyway, have had a call from the vet and she has recovered well from her GA and can come home in a bit :D

Back