• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my soon to be new bun

zoey-blogs

Warren Scout
i have a new arrival tomorrow morning bright and earli i dntno his name yet but hes a lil lionhead 12 weeks old....a couple got him as a family pet but there dogs have not taken to him so after just two weeks theyv decided to rehome him as its not fair....iv kindly said that i will take them in as i have plenty of room....cant wait ill post pics as soon as he arrives and iv finished work lol

I always think how strange it is as we have people ringing to hand in bunnies..but I've never had someone I know want to pass one on..and yet some people seem to attract unwanted cute baby bunnies from neighbours, work colleagues, friends of friends etc..:?
Hope your other rabbits take to it.

I wish I lived near you.....I think the only way I can justify getting another bonded pair is if someone dumps them on my doorstep!!!!:lol:

Don't tempt me!! Rog went mad when he was pruning the shrubs in the herbacious border last month(never trust a man with a chainsaw!!)with the result that we've a big cleared patch (WHY???? It will need to be weeded now whereas before the shrubs stopped the weeds!!) in a lovely sheltered spot about 20'x10' which would be perfect for a shed and run..... On that note..I'm off to dream about rexes....;)

.but I've never had someone I know want to pass one on..and yet some people seem to attract unwanted cute baby bunnies from neighbours, work colleagues, friends of friends etc..:?
One of my colleagues (who has now left) asked me to take her bun on... as it had bad teeth and needed dentals every 6 weeks and they found it too expensive :( Needless to say, my house is full and I declined but I think once word gets out that you have rabbits, you do become a magnet for "offloads" :cry:

One of my colleagues (who has now left) asked me to take her bun on... as it had bad teeth and needed dentals every 6 weeks and they found it too expensive :( Needless to say, my house is full and I declined but I think once word gets out that you have rabbits, you do become a magnet for "offloads" :cry:

Aww Did he find a nice home in the end? :cry: Sure he did :) Got to agree though, I've been asked to take many buns in .... just through people knowing I had them. Last one was friends aunt moving away 'next week' and not knowing what to do with bun?! :roll: Xx

My boyfriend has had a work colleague dump a rabbit on him. Not a cute baby though. hehe. :-D I guess that's what you get for talking about them.

i sense sarcasm in the replies iv had... can i just say i do not go out looking for new bunnies the buns that come to me their owners are connected to people i know or who my parents or bf no....i would not take a bunny in if i couldnt cope or look after them proper......yes it is wierd that all my bunies baring oscar have been given....but can i just say you cant win if i gotta a pet shop then its just more amo against me and i have tried local resuces but no look.....the people who hve given me buns know that there coming to a good home and thats why they ask me first b4 go on sum wer like freeads etc..... and also yes oscar and maisy(rip) wer babies wen i got them and so it missy but jack and the newbie are over 5/6 month old.....

tht was last nite wen i spoke to the owners bf....if people askin me to take in bunnies is weird then my god rescues must b super weird

Back