• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

this is the little man

kim 106

Mama Doe
i need a name for so any sugestions would be welcomed

Picture126.jpg

Picture125.jpg

i hope between us all we can give him a name no name boy is a mini lop

:wave: hello! i think he looks like a corn flake or toffee? snackajack (can you tell im hungry lol :lol: )
smudge, fudge, treacle, crunchie, caramac, malteser, buster,

my fave is buster :)

he is spent a few days at the vets but hes been home sice tuesday so i think its now time to name him but can i think of a name no i cant at the mo hes mr bun

we has a fudge the rat and a cinamin and nugart all ratties the only one with an no food name is sophie

snoweys called after a snow ball the drink kind

hmm its gotta be non food related that way sophie wont feel left out :D trying to think... "think think think"
all i can think of is food related - how about an alcoholic drink name? somebody on here has smirnoff? could be champers :D or bailey? he is kinda a baileys colour? Chocy mint? Pebble? - thats random lol im sorry im not in a thinking mood today:shock:

there has been sevral names kicking aroud but i know one thing he did his first binky for me a few mins ago now hes distroying his cage little monkey he is

I think animals should have proper names, i like some suggestions ;
Alfie, Henry and George.

I like the names Otto and Gunter and Magnus, if i have another rabbit I will pick from one of those (not allowed another rabbit, i have a nasty boyfriend :( ).

OOOOOOOOOOOOh almost forgot i love the name Rueben possibly my new favourite. :D

right i have added a poll of 10 names you can vote for more than one the most popler will be his new name so happy voting folks

hmm its gotta be non food related that way sophie wont feel left out :D trying to think... "think think think"
all i can think of is food related - how about an alcoholic drink name? somebody on here has smirnoff? could be champers :D or bailey? he is kinda a baileys colour? Chocy mint? Pebble? - thats random lol im sorry im not in a thinking mood today:shock:

yes yes yes! Bailey! thats a gorgeous name it really suits his colouring and as he's being a terror its an easy name to shout when he's been naughty. "Bailey! Bailey! Stop that" you see :D

Back