• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you reckon???

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
I think my little Beaty Beatrix is a cross bred domestic rabbit with a wild rabbit as her fur is really fine and silky instead of fluffy like the other two. Her ears are def cross-bred as they never know if they want to be up, lop or aeroplane!!:lol: :lol: They are mostly always up tho. This is just my romantic notion as she was dumped with her sister in a box outside a vets at night and I was wondering if it for that reason?? I mean, who could resist that little face? :love:

Bonding130.jpg

Bonding132.jpg

She is so beautiful Romy - lucky Darcy! :D

Have you another girly as well? We need to see pics.....and LOTS! :lol:

xx

:lol: :lol: Yes I've got Annie too, or "mummy's little squishy" as I call her :oops: :lol: :lol:

Annie/Squishie is on the right....you can see how much smaller Beaty Beatrix is and they are all adults...I think my romantic theory must be right..:lol: :lol:

Bonding117.jpg

Bonding009.jpg

I have seen bunnies which were half wild rabbit, and they had a much slimmer face. Here's one, scroll down to Petal:

http://www.briarpatchrescue.org.uk/success.php

Penny, Snoopy and Duchess all have different softness of fur, Penny feels as if she has been treated with fabric softener, Snoopy is very smooth and Duchess has shorter hair, so feels a bit like a deer or horse.

Oreo is probably a cross between a small lop and a medium sited up eared bunny. Just my guess, though. She's dead cute, anyway.

Awww loved that link to Petal... and had to look at the other bunny pics as its rude not too..:oops: :lol:

I must admit that I bought BBC Wildlife Mag with the "Ruthless RAbbits" front cover!:lol: They look so much like my baby Beaty.:love:

Beaty Beatrix does have a much slimmer face than the others apart from when she is eating and then her little cheeks are fat mounds!!! :lol: :lol: everytime i'm kissing her and giving her nose rubs i just can't help thinking shes wild stock rabbit!! it just sounds romantic!

Back