• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Total Destruction!

Mad Bunster

Mama Doe
Well since we've been bonding Maddie and Sooty, Mads has turned into a destructive little thing! She won't leave my carpets alone and this poor innocent newspaper today has borne the brunt of her mood!

IMG_1484.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

And all the while, little man Sooty just sits and wonders what on earth sort of home Kay has sent him too!!!

IMG_1486.jpg

I think the little Madam is looking for some attention as she seems to have stopped now that i've come away from them??!!

I know! :D

The bonding has been a bit of a rollercoaster - great one day, fights the next. Today is a good day and I hope this is how it stays!!

My two like to kill newspapers while I'm around... they know that the sound drives me mad and do it on purpose, I know they do :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Gorgeous rabbits! Sooty is :love:.

Aww, sounds like Maddie is giving Betsy-boo a run for her money in the paper shredding stakes!!!! Sooty is gorgeous, I really hope they can work it out.

Gemma xx

Maddie always use to make a mess of her hutch while she was here and she still does when she comes for holidays. Sooty knows what sort of home he as gone to, he knows it is one where he will be loved and not used as a toy you can through out of trees. So glad you have him. Give them all a hug from me and a special one for Fozzie.

Back