• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worring RR Ad

I would be intersted to know what they say.

I have refrained from emailing as I live close and I must resist offering them a home as I have no room (or money) for 2 more. I also doubt my husband would be too impressed.

I hope these two were not the ones on the freeads......I emailed a while ago offering help, no response, then yesterday had a reply.....after the space had gone. Offered to put them on the waiting list but no response yet...:?

I was literally this close to emailing earlier to offer them a home, but I do really need to talk to my OH tonight first... :( I hope someone hears from her soon x

I was looking at these two, they are beautiful. I thought Squidgy would like two girlfriends, but the o/h said no:(

I've had a response:D But, I can't take them at the moment as we have 3 or maybe 4 special needs buns coming in this week :(
Can anyone take them? I can mail her back to say that someone will have them and they will not be used for breeding.

My offers there as long as Sooz is able to provide rescue back up/veterinary cost cover. I would need help with transport as Steve is on strike this week! :oops: :lol:

Louise

Last edited:
erm....These are not the ones from the freeads but I can let you know after vets today if we can cover costs for them, its going to be a hell of an expensive trip :? and we may have babies on the way....

I think this is a huge cost for anyone / rescue to bear, considering that they will need neutering also. This is the only reason I have not begged the OH to get them.

Has the person given any details on if they have taken them to the vet or if they are just going on the "breeders" say so.

It needn'y be expensive if someone can foster them near Gamston notts..they will burr teeth for approx £8 and the front ones may not need removing with a couple fo burrs and a decent diet..

They burr teeth without a ga.. afew vets do this..less stress /risk to bun and much less cost..they are also generally cheaper for bunnies than most vets:D

If someone can foster..oh god I'm asking again!...near gamston for me we'll take them in when we have space and pay for their teeth to be sorted

Can anyone get these bunnies as Faye has kindly offered to foster them for me and take them for their dentals..??

Back