• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My ratties...*pic heavy*

Sas-Jd

Young Bun
The ratties...This may sound mean but when these die i will be breeding a year after since i have 31 pet rats i can not possible breed when i have that many pet rats already lol

Spidler in the car...
Photo-0177.jpg

Photo-0174.jpg

Jd with me sleeping.
Photo-0137.jpg

Spid with bread on her head. :lol:
Photo-0026.jpg

Spid on my tummy
Photo-0064.jpg

Again.
Photo-0055.jpg

My brother Adam with Jd.
Photo-0090.jpg

Old girl Annabell the golden olden.
Photo-0209.jpg

Photo-0194.jpg

Photo-0175.jpg

Me and megan and missy
Photo-0202.jpg

Sweet mum's boy and Charlie.
Photo-0213.jpg

This is a collage of Sassy my beloved ex rattie she is the reason me loving rats and wanting to breed.
sassy2.jpg

Kizzy-fatty!
Photo-0046-3.jpg

The no hair rat-Jack
Photo-0044.jpg

Sparky (sassy lookalike)
Photo-0149-1.jpg

Jack and sparky
Photo-0101-1.jpg

Jd-&-Coke lol
Photo-0109-1.jpg

No hair rat again..
DSC00112.jpg

Can i add more pics/ i went over limit so took some off csn i put them on new post?

Think it should be ok to post more picz...?

Jd
Photo-0092-1.jpg

Rhiley
Photo-0128.jpg

Jd
Photo-0063-1.jpg

Photo-0010-3.jpg

Photo-0006-4.jpg

Lou
Photo-0032-1.jpg

jd
Photo-0012.jpg

missy
DSCI0043.jpg

missy sleeping with other ratties..
DSCI0003-3.jpg

sassy
Photo-0134-1.jpg

ghost
DSC00084.jpg

Scotty-Pretty boy
Photo-0138.jpg

Wow you have loads...you wouldnt see me dead in your house though:lol:
i freak out when i see their tails... even in pets at home when i go in i cant go near the tanks as i get so scared:lol: .

Easy see you love them though..
Why has one got no hair?
and why are they in car lol xx

What beauties! I only hae two at the mo. Got them a few weeks back. Lovely little females. Cheddar is a bit of a bully at times and Cheese squeaks at anything. Love em to bits though. They've trashed a 70 quid duvet but I couldn't care :)

Mabs

ine free range in my room and chew everything accept wires cause i hid them! they are ******* but they seem to chew everything outside there cage and leave everything in there cage unchewed.

are you on fancy rats forum? click on and join... fancy-rats thats a great helpful site with rattie fans. click on community to join.

awww gorgeous ratties!

i miss mine so much (had them for 9 or so years befire the buns) still walk into my room and expect them to be there sometimes :(

they are all gorgeous! :love:

You have some beautiful rats :love:

I have five does. My sig is a bit out of date I don't have daisy anymore :cry: . But I have another two which look like sumo called Hannibal & Lexy.

It must be hard work looking after all those rats. rats are so demading of your attention all the time, but it must be fun :D

yes vey demanding any time i have there out. when i revise there out...when i eat tea..there out....when im watching tele or on playstation...always out....Going bed Jd is out...right now on the computer 2 are out! lol

i thought i was mad to have the 4 but id hate clean out day with that lot takes me all morning to do 2 cages

oh no cleaning is the best bit! just done mine 2 less cages now done intros ! thank god they get on lol

Ahhh wow, I love rats, one of my favourite things about them is how they all sleep in a big heap on top of each other :love:.

Those cages, talk about a ratty paradise! :love: :love: They're all gorgeous! Bless, how sorry for themselves do bald animals look though - not that I blame them :shock: :lol: .

Thanks for sharing!

Yeah he is a total downer probibly cause he hasn't got fur to clean and he goes to sparky to clean and gets bullied. :lol:

Back