• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lofty in his new home

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Just been e-mailed soem pics of Lofty who went to his new home the other week, his' girlfriend is called cottentails and she seems to love him a lot :lol:

DSCF0235.jpg

DSCF0238.jpg

DSCF0242.jpg

and they sent me this e-mail awwwww :love:

Just thought you'd like to see the pics we sent of Lofty and Cottentail. He's settled in better than we could have hoped for. Cottentail mothers him and he washes her. They really are the best of friends (and in love)!!! Cottentail's the bunny she used to be with her new lease of life and boyfriend, and he's like a spring lamb leaping around the run.

Thanks from all of us

:wave: Awww Lofty Hiya Bunny. I knew it was a match made in heaven. Im so pleased you are happy :D Lofty was in the right run and the right time Tree :lol: :lol:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha his face looks like :shock: in that last pic!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bless her, I think she lurves him!

Back