• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Basil Is Home

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
OMG i am scaredf or him! I am taking him in for 8:50 all i need to do is take some food ( and i will be taking his snuggly blanket :oops: ) can u please send
losing-your-bits-and-surviving vibes please????

Last edited:
Aw sending vibes, my boy was in last Friday to have his op:)

I picked him up at 6pm and couldn't keep him quiet, he was bouncing about everywhere, I was so worried he would open his wounds:shock: He's going tomorrow to get his stitches out

Sending vibes for Basil. I had Buttons done on Wednesday and was so nrevous but he was eating a piece of carrot an hour after he cae home and even ate hay, which he usually doesn't eat. He was back to his normal self this morning so i'm sure Basil will do just as well:D

thanks, we need to phone in a 3pm to see when we can pick him up and how he is doing. I am sooo nervouse and i can't stop thinking about him !!!

ooh, i hope basil eats hay lol he never ahs done beofre , can he not have it on the floor becuse of his wound??? if not i need to get a hay rack lol

I put Buttons in a rack for saftey, since his op he has eaten 1/4 a rack of hay, thats good for him cos he never ate it before:D

Even though his went fine i'm still worrying about caspers neutering in 3 weeks:roll:

Hope Basil makes as speedy a recovery as Buttons did:D

thanksyou, i'll go out and buy a hay rack now lol yeah, i'll get the 1pm bus and hopefully be back for 3pm :)

he is here now :love: i am so proud of him :) he has to wear a little head colar which he doesn't seem to happy about. I'm gona sort out an indoor cage for him for the next couple of days :) he has been glued instead of stitched and his wound is very bloddy bu the vets said not to clean him as it may damage the glue holding his wound together. he is v. lively and eating well lol

Back