• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spike

luvabun

Warren Veteran
has got his paws well and truly under the table......... I have been letting him in the house since Rusty went to the Bridge and he has free reign when I'm here, except for my bedroom. So guess where he wants to go.. .and I relented :oops: The other night I decided he could stay in my bedroom with me and he made himself at home under my bed. however, he had to go back outside to the hutch 'cos ever time I turned over in bed, he'd thump :lol: I couldn't have that all night so back to the hutch he was.

Anyway, I'm now sofa and chairless as I've got rid of mine and am waiting for replacements. So I'm sitting on cushions on the floor :roll: and he was crawling all over me. I've just been downstairs and this is him..... nothing is sacred now... it's all his :lol: :lol:
spike002.jpg

Aww what a gorgeous bunny ! :D
gorgeous, lord of the Manor and knows it :lol: Keep your fingers crossed for him on Monday as he's going in for another dental... the bottom tooth (which was removed) has grown back and is at a 45 degree angle and needs burring again :cry:

hahaha! now you are in for it - but its worth it!
I had to laugh at the thumping bit when yyou turn over ? Does your bed creak then ? :lol: :lol: I love having my to sleep in bed with me.

Awww bles him, maybe you were waking him up and scaring, him thrashing around in your bed, that he was actually getting annoyed with you and was telling you to be quiet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww bles him, maybe you were waking him up and scaring, him thrashing around in your bed, that he was actually getting annoyed with you and was telling you to be quiet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
but it's a bit off when you can't even toss and turn in your own bed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Lord Muck needs to know who is really the master (or msitress) of the house.... and just to prove it's him, he's just nudged my ankle 'cos he's being ignored :roll: :lol:

Back