• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of Opal, The Benjamin, Polo and Oscar having fun in the sun....

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
The weather has been lovely today, not a cloud in the sky...;), so the buns had some fun in the garden too, and even let me sit in the run with them to take photos! I took loads but posted the best ones, and even managed a couple of action shots!

Opal doing her 'polar bear impression' O/h says she has a huge head, poor Opal.

STA71571.jpg

Rubbing the box...

STA71574.jpg

Posing...

STA71617.jpg

The Benjamin being a meerkat

STA71622.jpg

Action Shot!!

STA71633.jpg

Hoppety Hop

STA71640.jpg

Chilled bunsters

STA71653.jpg

Cute pic..

STA71657.jpg

Another action shot!!

STA71667.jpg

Silly paw

STA71668.jpg

Polo posing...

STA71670.jpg

Bum to face...

STA71704.jpg

Action shot 3!

STA71724.jpg

Snuggled up...

STA71749.jpg

Stretch!

STA71672.jpg

Sleepy in the box

STA71785.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwww, Polo is so cute. Is that the Polo from Jill? And you have a tan Dutchie like Duchess, pretty. All your bunnies are so cute.

Yes it is Polo from Jill's Gisela, and yes Jill they have grown alot :shock:, especially when they stretch themselves out!!

I remember that whole lot, there was also one named Puzzle and her sister, right? They were all so adorable. Still are. Where did the other two bunnies go to?

I remember the pics of them as little babies too, so adorable!

They are all gorgeous. The pics of them in the chube, awww!

I remember that whole lot, there was also one named Puzzle and her sister, right? They were all so adorable. Still are. Where did the other two bunnies go to?

I know all of their names, Pedro was the only boy and he went to someone who doesnt post on here, I have Polo and Opal, bumble(various numbers here) has Puzzle, and someone else has Rosie dont know who though and Petal - i dont know who has her. Jill will know!!

Rosie is living in with someone who doesn't post on here
Petal is bonded with her uncle Finlay and belongs to Carolx who posts on here sometimes

Back