• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help with bunny present?

willowflower27

Mama Doe
ok ava will be 1 in july so i want to get her something nice but here's my problem she isn't a real big eater and doesn't really like toys have had a look at both the hayexperts and bunny basics and have seen loads of stuff but nothing that would be any good for her or value for money for me as she won't use it and it would go to waste
any suggestions on what would be good to buy her?

bump
forgot to mention she loves to destroy stuff so a present thats disposable is ok just not to pricey though have an upper limit of £30 and was wanting a few pieces for that

Is she an indoor or outdoor bun?
If she's outdoor what about a snugglesafe heated pad £10.00 to keep her warm in the winter? Mine love theirs!!

How about a willow wigwam? I bought one for my 2 from my local petshop, and stuffed it with hay. They were supposed to pull the hay out through the hole in the wigwam, but they cheated and ate the top off it instead!

Have you got a treat ball?

£30.00? If I had that to spare I'd give it to a rescue in her name, and give her a nice free cardboard box to play with....

I know just the toy for your bunny - i'm always buying them for Darcy and now his girlie buns too! They are specially made RAbbit cardboard houses (two floors) or a Rabbit castle (three floors). Safe to chew and lasts months of chewing and general happy rabbit destruction. Its about £20 and for another £1 you can get them to personalise it with your bunny's name! the website is www.cardboardguy.co.uk :D

thanks for all the suggestions think she would love some of the stuff from pampered piggies and the cardboard house so might get her that she'd probably love ripping it to bits.
capel yeah i know £30 is expensive but the reason i'm spoiling her is she usually doesn't get that much treats as i have so many buns to look after so seeing as it's her birthday i thought i would spoil her a bit i donate to my rescue quite a bit but you're right about the card board box she loves those

thanks for all the suggestions think she would love some of the stuff from pampered piggies and the cardboard house so might get her that she'd probably love ripping it to bits.
capel yeah i know £30 is expensive but the reason i'm spoiling her is she usually doesn't get that much treats as i have so many buns to look after so seeing as it's her birthday i thought i would spoil her a bit i donate to my rescue quite a bit but you're right about the card board box she loves those

Awww I always celebrate my bunny birthdays (adoption days)!! Darcy's official birthday is July but his adoption bday is in October....Of course now I've got the girls, theirs is May! I think its lovely to celebrate bunny birthdays - they are our equals if not superiers!! :lol: :lol: :D

BTW every cardboard house purchased a percentage of the sale is given to Rabbit Rescues so you can buy a pressie for bunny and donate at the same time!!;)

Back