• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quality hutch from ebay again . AS IF!

Ugh! Thats not too far from me...could bid on it but I don't really want to spend £7 at the mo cos of lack of money but I guess that's better than someone sticking a bun in it.

Thank you, tis ok though its not much really- I've just e-mailed to ask where it is cos i don't have a car and might be too far to carry.

That would make a good summerhouse shelter for guineapigs within a run but for rabbits, I don't think so... not sure what breed of rabbit they had in that but poor thing :cry:

what the :censored: ?
animal type, ferrets guinea pigs and rabbits
has he even seen a ferret no way would one fit in there they really are quite long it's tiny my guinea pigs wouldn't even fit in there (but then my pigs are kinda porky) some people amaze me

:evil: The "bedroom" looks just about big enough for a guinea pig, I don't think a rabbit can fit in there. 7 Pounds is too expensive for firewood. :evil:

My Hamsters cage is honestly bigger than that!:shock:

If it was 2-3 times bigger, the design may have suited 2 small girlie rats, but a bunny!:shock:

i will certainly send a couple of pounds by paypal if anyone else is up for bidding on that ant-house.
honestly, who ever could sleep at night knowing an animal was stuck in something so small?

Sorry guys I didn't bid on it cos he didn't reply to me about their location. Gedling covers a huge area...i did a homecheck there which was about 6 miles all round from my house so a bit far for me to walk with the hutch as although its small its probably heavy and awkward to carry.

Back