• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hairdressers bunnies

fifi0529

Alpha Buck
my hairdresser got 2 baby bunnies (5 weeks old :cry: ) for her kids :roll: . she cleaned them out on monday night and as they dont have a run she let them run round the garden. she then FORGOT to put them back :censored: :censored: :censored: and they disappeared. one of the buns was found quickly but the other seemed to have vanished. they found the poor baby cowering in a bush 2hours later. she said she had phoned her mum asking her to hunt round the pet shops looking for a white bunny so that they could replace it without the kids knowing :censored: . she lives in the country with loads of foxes. how could anyone be so irresposible?

was so angry!!! then she asked what the difference was between hay and straw. tried to give advice. :cry:

fi x

Go steal them from her and say that they must have ran away again! Just kidding, but seriously, if people can't take care of pets they shouldn't have them. I'm new to rabbit care, but even I know the difference between hay and straw. Geez.

Back