• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whatever happened to Kathy's rescue?

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Does anybody know if Kathy's rescue in Nottingham (Nottingham Small Pet Rescue) is still open?

I know she was ill a while back, but haven't heard anything since.

I don't think she ever got round to closing the website
I have tried to contact her loads of times to let her know how Oscar is doing but she seems to have dissapeared off the planet:?

I heard this over a year ago and I've been asking about and no one seems to know. I thought she had though, I know she was very poorly indeed :(

I don't think she's died- Sazzy knows her I think.

It's a shame she can't shut the site down cos its a bit confusing.

No she hasn't died she is very much alive :) She dosen't live at the address that is on the website anymore.When i last spoke to her a couple of month back she was moving back to nottingham but i haven't spoke to her recently so not sure weather she is back in nottinham now or not

OMG how embarrsing, I was asking about her for ages and everyone kept telling me she was dead. I'm really sorry :oops: :oops:

They were all rehomed or sent to other rescues she keeped about 8

Tree don't worry about it :D

I too had heard she had passed away, so I am very pleased she is around. She worked so hard with bunnies. I knew she was ill as she had come out of hospital when I went up there. Please give her my regards and best wishes if you see her sazzy.

Back